Windows 10: Obsured font

Discus and support Obsured font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the first line the font is cut in half, any idea why this is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikey8156, May 15, 2021.

1. mikey8156 Win User

Obsured font

On the first line the font is cut in half, any idea why this is happening?

:)

mikey8156, May 15, 2021

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 15, 2021
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, May 15, 2021
  4. Obsured font

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Obsured font

1. Obsured font - Similar Threads - Obsured font

2. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  3. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  4. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  5. How to add foreign language font for Adobe?

How to add foreign language font for Adobe?: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how to know if a font is available from Microsoft?how to download fonts for a specific...
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  7. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  8. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box?: Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-responses-to-my-comments-all-over-the/061ffd5e-03e3-497b-9a2e-9cd2eb96d4d6
  10. Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box?

Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box?: Why are the responses to my comments all over the web page obsuring the comments box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-responses-to-my-comments-all-over-the/061ffd5e-03e3-497b-9a2e-9cd2eb96d4d6