Windows 10: Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection.

Discus and support Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I once had an internet connection that was full on wireless, and I could see what the connection's password was just fine. Nowadays, though, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Youhadabadday, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection.

I once had an internet connection that was full on wireless, and I could see what the connection's password was just fine. Nowadays, though, I've swapped to an Ethernet connection. The problem is that I want to access the Ethernet management site, but I don't know the password, and I know for a fact it isn't the default password. I have my suspicions that the password was the same as it was when the connection was wireless, but I can't remember what exactly it was. Is there anyway to get this old password with my current connection type, or am I forced to reset the password?

:)

Youhadabadday, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection.

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection.

1. Obtaining Password from a swapped internet connection. - Similar Threads - Obtaining Password swapped

2. Cannot Connect to Internet From WSL2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Connect to Internet From WSL2: I could not be able to connect to internet from WSL2. WSL2 is freshly installed on a fresh installed copy of Windows 10 Pro insider.Pinging to any site shows 100% packet loss. I cannot install nor update anything. Internet is working fine on Windows. /etc/resove.conf...
  3. password not working and won't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    password not working and won't connect to internet: I'm new here so I'll try to keep this short. My friend recently bought rdr2 and it wouldn't start after downloading it. He asked rockstar for help and they told him to do a AMD cleanup. He's recently new to using windows so he could've made a big mistake by doing that...
  4. Internet Password

Internet Password: I am having problems reconnecting some devices to the web, I keep getting incorrect password. My laptop, tablets and phone are connecting. I want to check my current internet password on my laptop has not been corrupted. Is there anyway I can view my current internet...
  5. Obtain forgotten PC password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Obtain forgotten PC password: I have my PC set to boot without typing my password. Now it seems I've forgotten what it was as I was trying to connect from a old Mac to my PC but it rejects what I thought was my password. *DohIs there a simple way to find it? 115882
  6. Obtain forgotten PC password

Obtain forgotten PC password: I have my PC set to boot without typing my password. Now it seems I've forgotten what it was as I was trying to connect from a old Mac to my PC but it rejects what I thought was my password. *DohIs there a simple way to find it? 115882
  7. Internet connection lost after password change

Internet connection lost after password change: I changed the microsoft password via my phone. On my computer there are 2 internet "connections". One is the standard and has always been the default. Netgear27. The other is Netgear 5-G. Now the standard won't work and says I have no internet connection. If I switch to...
  8. No internet From wiired connection

No internet From wiired connection: Hello All, Yesterday my wired desktop internet connection was working fine; however, today it indicated “no internet.” My wireless devices are all working normally. I’ve been reading some basic troubleshooting directions but nothing is working. I thought the most recent...
  9. No internet, no password

No internet, no password: I am doing this and that on my computer and lost myy internet connection. My wife had a connection on her phone but not with me and my computer. Sometimes the best solutions for quite a bit is to restart your computer. This I did and was floored by what I encountered. I...
  10. Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot

Internet connection from WiFi Hotspot: I have setup a WiFi Hotspot with MyPublicWiFi. Allowed Sharing in Local Area Connection *2. Everything seems to be in order as the Screenshot shows. But when I try to connect a mobile it gets connected to "MyPublicWiFi", no internet sharing from the USB Modem. I am on Windows...