Windows 10: Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Discus and support Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Oct 23, 2020.

1. arjfca Win User

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Windows 10 version 19041.508

Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum

Looking at the Windows Events for this morning crash, I see many errors from the the hard disk controler

ID event 11

Driver errors on hard disk controller \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

(In French)
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk4\DR4
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk5\DR5.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk6\DR6.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

Any help appreciated

Martin

:)

arjfca, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Are you sure you picked the Windows 10 64 bit?

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk [​IMG]

These are the top 6 I was given:

Can you try it again and capture the exact error message you are getting and post it here please.

Ztruker, Oct 23, 2020
  3. arjfca Win User
    Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Hello again
    You wrote:
    You are not running the V2 log collector, you are ru8nning the older DM log collector. Please follow instructions and run V2.

I did start a log from HWinfo for the voltage variation not from V2 or DM

I did used and installed the V2 and DM provided from your previous post 2 or 3 weeks ago. I tought that I followed the instruction, but I may not well understood or decode (English is not my first language) some instructions if so I will redo them . Sorry and no offence for me

Martin

P.S. Covid19: Stay safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope what it is what you asked for.

Martin

arjfca, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk - Similar Threads - Occasional BSOD Event

2. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  3. Harddisk Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddisk Error: Hey No harddisk of mine are showing up in windows except C and when i go into disk management i get an error saying " The Operation failed to complete because the Disk Management console view is not up-to-update .Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the problem...
  4. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Hi i keep getting occasional bsods recently it ranges between 2 to 3 days. I'm using a HP Laptop HP Notebook - 15-ay104nx I suspect its a driver issue. here are my pc specifications and my recent minidumps....
  5. Many bsod errors

Many bsod errors: here is a list of errors I have been getting for the last month -System service exception -Kmode exception not handled [caused by driver cng.sys] -Page fault in non area -Kernal mode exception not handled -Irql not less or equal -system thread exception not...
  6. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...
  7. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Occasionally, when using my laptop an Acer Predator Helios 300 sometimes if it leans the wrong way or anything, it gets a blue screen of death, after which it doesn't automatically restart but needs a hard reboot and usually the computer starts with some difficulty getting...
  8. Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error

Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error: I am experiencing a problem with my computer in that there is an occasional Blue Screen of Death, and after that, my bios cannot find my boot drive for the first few restarts, otherwise it results in another Blue Screen stating that there is no boot drive. Magically on the...
  9. Many different BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...