Windows 10: Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Discus and support Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Oct 23, 2020.

1. arjfca Win User

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Windows 10 version 19041.508

Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum

Looking at the Windows Events for this morning crash, I see many errors from the the hard disk controler

ID event 11

Driver errors on hard disk controller \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

(In French)
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk4\DR4
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk5\DR5.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk6\DR6.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

Any help appreciated

Martin

:)

arjfca, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Are you sure you picked the Windows 10 64 bit?

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk [​IMG]

These are the top 6 I was given:

Can you try it again and capture the exact error message you are getting and post it here please.

Ztruker, Oct 23, 2020
  3. arjfca Win User
    Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Hello again
    You wrote:
    You are not running the V2 log collector, you are ru8nning the older DM log collector. Please follow instructions and run V2.

I did start a log from HWinfo for the voltage variation not from V2 or DM

I did used and installed the V2 and DM provided from your previous post 2 or 3 weeks ago. I tought that I followed the instruction, but I may not well understood or decode (English is not my first language) some instructions if so I will redo them . Sorry and no offence for me

Martin

P.S. Covid19: Stay safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope what it is what you asked for.

Martin

arjfca, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk - Similar Threads - Occasional BSOD Event

2. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  3. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  4. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many BSOD errors: Hello, i have a pc with Windows 10 and i have many BSOD only when my pc was on idle state, i have here the minidumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AhaCuLfHdDkEjKsDsTP5snLZ72_iPw?e=PaS3qRthank you in advance...
  6. many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many BSOD errors: Hello, i have a pc with Windows 10 and i have many BSOD only when my pc was on idle state, i have here the minidumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AhaCuLfHdDkEjKsDsTP5snLZ72_iPw?e=PaS3qRthank you in advance...
  7. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  8. Harddisk Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddisk Error: Hey No harddisk of mine are showing up in windows except C and when i go into disk management i get an error saying " The Operation failed to complete because the Disk Management console view is not up-to-update .Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the problem...
  9. Many bsod errors

Many bsod errors: here is a list of errors I have been getting for the last month -System service exception -Kmode exception not handled [caused by driver cng.sys] -Page fault in non area -Kernal mode exception not handled -Irql not less or equal -system thread exception not...
  10. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...