Windows 10: Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause

Discus and support Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; They are rare but seemingly at random, if that makes any sense. I can go a week or longer without one, and it doesn't appear to be dependent on system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Khyrien, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Khyrien Win User

Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause

They are rare but seemingly at random, if that makes any sense. I can go a week or longer without one, and it doesn't appear to be dependent on system load. In fact, the last couple times I was just watching YouTube, if memory serves. Meanwhile, I can do heavy gaming for hours on end with no issue.

Most recent two minidumps are zipped and attached here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqsI7Q7HeADX7NXe5BqvlDuSTvIw9gzv/view?usp=sharing

I would be thrilled if anyone can assist. I've updated all my drivers, I keep Windows updated, etc. so all the basic troubleshooting has been done already. Thanks.

:)

Khyrien, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

I don't understand why people are having problems copying the data for Tuneup.bat. The directions are as follows:

Command Prompt or Powershell Window - follow Part Two-OneA steps 1A, 2A, 3A and 4 through 7.

Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause [​IMG]

That takes you here:

Then follow steps 4 through 7.

I don't know how to make it any more explicit than that. Suggestions welcome.

Ztruker, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Occasional BSOD with various causes shown

Hi,
    I am getting occasional BSOD, mainly with large down or uploads on my Lenovo T480 running Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, build 19042.804. Here are some screen grabs:

These images and the V2 files can be found here: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online..

I have also run Malwarebytes Adwcleaner and found some Trojans which I quarantined but the problem subsists. I am scheduling Malwarebytes Premium daily.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Miguel

majarambuz, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause

HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause

1. Occasional BSOD - No obvious cause - Similar Threads - Occasional BSOD obvious

2. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  3. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  4. Occasional bsod

Occasional bsod: I keep getting bsods specifically when i play games. No crash dumps ever get created and i have tried everything i have found online and nothing fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/occasional-bsod/4243a57b-940f-4ca4-913c-9b028487b231
  5. Occasional BSOD with various causes shown

Occasional BSOD with various causes shown: Hi, I am getting occasional BSOD, mainly with large down or uploads on my Lenovo T480 running Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, build 19042.804. Here are some screen grabs: [img] [img] [img] [img] These images and the V2 files can be found here: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files...
  6. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Hi i keep getting occasional bsods recently it ranges between 2 to 3 days. I'm using a HP Laptop HP Notebook - 15-ay104nx I suspect its a driver issue. here are my pc specifications and my recent minidumps....
  7. Occasional BSOD

Occasional BSOD: Occasionally, when using my laptop an Acer Predator Helios 300 sometimes if it leans the wrong way or anything, it gets a blue screen of death, after which it doesn't automatically restart but needs a hard reboot and usually the computer starts with some difficulty getting...
  8. BSOD with no obvious trigger

BSOD with no obvious trigger: I've been getting Blue Screens of Death lately without any apparent trigger. They're always DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but my PC reboots before I'm able to write down all the BSOD details. I've tried looking through the Event Viewer log, but I have neither the...
  9. Occasional BSODs caused by atikmdag.sys

Occasional BSODs caused by atikmdag.sys: Great to hear! Happy to help *Smile
  10. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern: Hi, On and off for the last year or so I've been having random BSOD or freezes on my desktop PC. It seems to happen sporadically where I'll have several crashes in a day or week and then I won't see it again for a few months. I have no idea what might be causing it and I...