Windows 10: Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Discus and support Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Sep 30, 2020.

1. arjfca Win User

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Windows 10 version 19041.508

Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum

Looking at the Windows Events for this morning crash, I see many errors from the the hard disk controler

ID event 11

Driver errors on hard disk controller \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

(In French)
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk4\DR4
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk5\DR5.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk6\DR6.
    Le pilote a dtect une erreur du contrleur sur \Device\Harddisk7\DR7.

Any help appreciated

Martin

:)

arjfca, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk - Similar Threads - Occasionnal BSOD Event

2. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  3. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  4. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many BSOD errors: Hello, i have a pc with Windows 10 and i have many BSOD only when my pc was on idle state, i have here the minidumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AhaCuLfHdDkEjKsDsTP5snLZ72_iPw?e=PaS3qRthank you in advance...
  6. many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many BSOD errors: Hello, i have a pc with Windows 10 and i have many BSOD only when my pc was on idle state, i have here the minidumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AhaCuLfHdDkEjKsDsTP5snLZ72_iPw?e=PaS3qRthank you in advance...
  7. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  8. Harddisk Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddisk Error: Hey No harddisk of mine are showing up in windows except C and when i go into disk management i get an error saying " The Operation failed to complete because the Disk Management console view is not up-to-update .Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the problem...
  9. Many bsod errors

Many bsod errors: here is a list of errors I have been getting for the last month -System service exception -Kmode exception not handled [caused by driver cng.sys] -Page fault in non area -Kernal mode exception not handled -Irql not less or equal -system thread exception not...
  10. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...