Windows 10: Occulus Quest 2 and WMR

Discus and support Occulus Quest 2 and WMR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is the occulus quest 2 compatible with WMR games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LongBeachHXC, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Occulus Quest 2 and WMR

Is the occulus quest 2 compatible with WMR games?

:)

LongBeachHXC, Dec 11, 2020
  2. jaebyrne Win User

occulus rift

why will my laptop not recognise my occulus headset ?

jaebyrne, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Alex. G. Win User
    Sharing origin between 2 WMR setup

Hello Eberwurz,

Thanks, I asked on technet and hope to get an answer there

WMR - Sharing origin between 2 WMR setup

If anyone has the answer and stop by this thread, feel free to reply.

Alex. G., Dec 11, 2020
  4. Skrim Win User

Occulus Quest 2 and WMR

WMR Portal & WMR Headset shows black screen but displays lines for border

So I have a HP WMR headset - the first version. When I boot up the WMR portal it starts out ok and the windows 10 logo displays in both the headset and the portal. But then the screen turns black on both the portal and the headset. However the lines show
    up for the border when I move around and the wmr controllers are also visible in portal and headset. I have updated drivers for everything. Updated bios. Uninstalled & reinstalled WMR software. Also uninstalled & reinstalled Steam VR. Restarted in between
    every step. I even went as far as killing every WMR reference in the registry and deleting all the WMR related files in the user profile; but nothing fixed it.

Here is the kicker though. I created a new profile and it works perfectly on the new profile but is still broken on the main profile.

So what do I have to do to resolve this on the main profile? Clearly there is some WMR related data haning around post uninstall. Where is it? How do I clear all WMR related data from a user profile?

Thanks Occulus Quest 2 and WMR :)

Skrim, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Occulus Quest 2 and WMR

1. Occulus Quest 2 and WMR - Similar Threads - Occulus Quest WMR

2. Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 2 PC gamepass - The Spire quest not working: My game is stuck at the part where you are supposed to talk to the captain but it won't trigger, i have tried all the solutions i could find but nothing has worked...
  3. meta quest 2 and windows mx reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    meta quest 2 and windows mx reality: Can i use windows mixed reality on my oculus meta quest 2 with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meta-quest-2-and-windows-mx-reality/46ad55ec-4513-4c78-93f2-23770cc9abce
  4. meta quest 2 and windows mx reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    meta quest 2 and windows mx reality: Can i use windows mixed reality on my oculus meta quest 2 with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meta-quest-2-and-windows-mx-reality/46ad55ec-4513-4c78-93f2-23770cc9abce
  5. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  6. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  8. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  9. occulus rift

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    occulus rift: why will my laptop not recognise my occulus headset ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/occulus-rift/96dd310a-d1b3-47e0-9181-1fdc83a5f33f
  10. HDMI / DVI - Occulus Rift Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI / DVI - Occulus Rift Questions: It will probably be a long time before I can afford this thing but it looks pretty exciting. Looking at it's setup made me wonder. Part of the setup requires a HDMI out or DVI output from your PC. Fair enough. But on my Nvidia 980ti GPU I already use the HDMI out to connect...