Windows 10: OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

Discus and support OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all,I'm cloud engineer , my case is, i have a VM with windows 10 OS when i try to clone this VM using 3 different ways suggested from Oracle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hussain Alotaibi1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

Hello all,I'm cloud engineer , my case is, i have a VM with windows 10 OS when i try to clone this VM using 3 different ways suggested from Oracle support team it will not boot up and will be stuck on the windows recovery and will not boot the image cloned from the instance, and the oracle team suggested to talk to Microsoft team.BR,Hussain

:)

Hussain Alotaibi1, Feb 29, 2024
  2. AngieOgle Win User

OCI & Windows 10

Do you know if OCI will still work with windows 10, and are there any plans of Oracle withdrawing this option?

AngieOgle, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Mussels Win User
    Microsoft to Release Windows Cloud OS Soon

the cloud concept is designed for smaller apps. Gmail is commonly mentioned as a streaming app.

Mussels, Feb 29, 2024
  4. OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

Microsoft to Release Windows Cloud OS Soon

i like the idea behind this, but i Think Cloud should be a Lightweight OS, where you can install the modules you want and leave the rest out. Also this Cloud Concept has been around since Windows for Workgroups and Windows C.E. IMHO, Lightweight clients setup for Sluggishness, Example, MS Office not installed on all machines but a Server, well that would majorly slow down when everyone is trying to access the same suite of software.

eidairaman1, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

1. OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up - Similar Threads - OCI cloud boot

2. OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up: Hello all,I'm cloud engineer , my case is, i have a VM with windows 10 OS when i try to clone this VM using 3 different ways suggested from Oracle support team it will not boot up and will be stuck on the windows recovery and will not boot the image cloned from the instance,...
  3. OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCI cloud the OS from windows will not boot up: Hello all,I'm cloud engineer , my case is, i have a VM with windows 10 OS when i try to clone this VM using 3 different ways suggested from Oracle support team it will not boot up and will be stuck on the windows recovery and will not boot the image cloned from the instance,...
  4. will cloud delete photos from OS C:?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will cloud delete photos from OS C:?: To minimize the risk o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-cloud-delete-photos-from-os-c/638e1864-df3a-4764-b710-a207e92c304d
  5. will cloud delete photos from OS C:?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will cloud delete photos from OS C:?: To minimize the risk o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-cloud-delete-photos-from-os-c/638e1864-df3a-4764-b710-a207e92c304d
  6. will cloud delete photos from OS C:?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud': I'm trying to find a way that I can backup from OneDrive's web endpoints to another Cloud resource. Most of the resources I've been able to find, depend on having access to OneDrive installed on a local PC and backing up from there. My home computer of choice, doesn't have a...
  8. Performances and Cloud centric OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performances and Cloud centric OS: I've always beenfascinated by cloudcomputing. I've alwaysused hardware todo calculus, soI've always wantedspeed. As aresult, I have ahigh-speed internet line as well.Windows 10 Proseems to bea hybrid OS:if it's goodin the cloud,if it's notgood on yourPC. I've almostalways...
  9. Change drive from where the OS Boots up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change drive from where the OS Boots up: I have 3 drives C: ,D: , E: . Drive D: is on a external bay. Where I look at Disk Management I see for see ( Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition) on the Disk, Drive D: (System, Active, Primary Partition), E: (Primary Partition) . If I remove D: the system doesn't...
  10. Os wont boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Os wont boot up: Hello i have a bit of a problem my hdd wont boot up on gateway fx6800 pc. It works on my other pc but for some odd reason it doesnt. I installed other hdd and it booted up fine but those where about 40gb and 150gb the one im trying to upgrade to is about 500gb wd and my pc...