Windows 10: OCS app error

Discus and support OCS app error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boudartiste., May 14, 2019.

1. OCS app error

Hello

I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500

I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ?

Thank

:)

Boudartiste., May 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. OCS app error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 14, 2019
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, May 14, 2019
  4. OCS app error

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 14, 2019
Thema:

OCS app error

1. OCS app error - Similar Threads - OCS app error

2. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  3. Nvidia RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC NVLDDMKM error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia RTX 3080 Ventus 3X 10G OC NVLDDMKM error: I have a random error that happens maybe once-twice a week. Monitor will go black, computer will restart on it's own, and then I will check event viewer. Sometimes I will see NVLDDMKM report a crash before critical kernel power error. Other times it won't be there. This error...
  4. What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendaryAyser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy7oze/what_are_these_settings_do_they_oc_the_screen/
  5. Unable to restart my OC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to restart my OC: Hello, so my PC was working fine for the past few days but when I booted it up today it had a slow performance so I decided to flat reset it, but when I tried to flat reset it showed up with errors I tried Youtube and all but didn't work. After like 30 minutes of leaving it,...
  6. OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!: Why am i getting this error.i will reinstall oc guru 2 as many times as i want then either straight away on the next restart or eventually it will come up with an error saying it cant find gigabyte oc guru 2.msi installation package 107106
  7. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402
  8. Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Issue - Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force: Hi *092 I'm having difficulties with my built-in bluetooth adapter ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. The problem is that it does not show up on the toolbar or in the new fancy windows control panel. The device manager...
  9. 6GB Geforce GTX 1060 and OC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    6GB Geforce GTX 1060 and OC: Wow, what have I been missing, this new card is excellent!!! Q: With the card, which has been installed 2 days now, came some software one of which is: EVGA Precision XOC Just how 'clever' or dangerous is overclocking? I messed about with it a little and its setting...
  10. KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    KFA2 EX OC 1080GTX display port?.: Hi. I have had my PC over a year now and I find my self going back to HDMI to HDMI. Even at 60hz using display port I still get lag and stuttering. My monitor is a Dell S2716DG. I tried all ways in Display port from using Gsync not Gsync and all refresh rates too but it still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thread creation error aida extreme