Windows 10: Oct and Nov win updates

Discus and support Oct and Nov win updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Various systems all win10 Pro, with Office 365 Bus Differing hardware Following win updates released Oct and Nov On all systems power/sleep settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Palcouk, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Palcouk Win User

Oct and Nov win updates

Various systems all win10 Pro, with Office 365 Bus Differing hardware

Following win updates released Oct and Nov

On all systems power/sleep settings failed ie systems do not now sleep/hibernate.

MS Outlook default sounds eg on Delete have failed

:)

Palcouk, Nov 5, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 5, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Oct and Nov win updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Oct and Nov win updates

Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Oct and Nov win updates

1. Oct and Nov win updates - Similar Threads - Oct Nov updates

2. I'm looking for a deleted email from Oct./Nov. 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm looking for a deleted email from Oct./Nov. 2020: PLEASE help me find deleted emails from 10/20 and 11/20? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-a-deleted-email-from-octnov-2020/37e5f560-be35-47d6-abe0-b57bcdc0327e
  3. What is New in Microsoft Forms for Oct.-Nov. 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Forms for Oct.-Nov. 2019: Introducing a new question type, File Upload You asked, we listened. This important new feature allows form designers to choose a new question type, File Upload, which enables respondents to attach files as part of their response. All files can be accessed in both SharePoint...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade - Oct/Nov 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - Oct/Nov 2018: I have just spent 15 hours, yes 15 hours getting my LINX tablet to work again after a automatic upgrade, which it turns out was a new windows 10 installation. When i turned the tablet on I was asked for a password and whichever of my live passwords I entered I got a error...
  5. Clipboard Win 10 Oct 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard Win 10 Oct 2018 Update: I am having troubles to get to the clipboard on Windows 10. According to the updates I have read there are new setting to allow me to paste multiple save items and to share copy/paste amount multiple devices. I've looked under Settings but no love. I tried to Search it up...
  6. WIN 10 Oct update caused a small problem

WIN 10 Oct update caused a small problem: My taskbar clock is in dark lettering, can only see it with mouse hover. Shows white on 2nd screen using extended screen. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oct-update-caused-a-small-problem/1dfbeed8-d555-4735-8783-14f679011522
  7. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  8. WIN 10 Oct update caused a small problem

WIN 10 Oct update caused a small problem: My taskbar clock is in dark lettering, can only see it with mouse hover. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win-10-oct-update-caused-a-small-problem/1dfbeed8-d555-4735-8783-14f679011522
  9. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  10. win update 1809 oct 2018

win update 1809 oct 2018: unable to upgrade on surface pro 5 from 1803 to 1809 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win-update-1809-oct-2018/0c5b5099-cdeb-419a-adcc-be3a83bc145a