Windows 10: October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

Discus and support October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On October 2nd Microsoft Sudoku starts and goes to a splash screen. Will not open completely to the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cornfed Pig, Oct 12, 2020.

1. October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

On October 2nd Microsoft Sudoku starts and goes to a splash screen. Will not open completely to the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing. Did the WSreset as admin and that process of troubleshooting windows store app and nothing changed. When uninstalling and reinstalling it does open a browser to Microsoft Sudoku page so I decided to clear the browser as well. Nothing has helped. Can't find any Microsoft support other than here, tried on Facebook but no responses from that.

:)

Cornfed Pig, Oct 12, 2020
  2. dwk001 Win User

Windows 10 - Mail app stuck on Splash screen, and Store App stuck on blank white splash screen

When I try to open the Mail app in Windows 10, I get the blue splash screen, and it gets stuck on that screen. It did used to work when I originally got the windows 10 update, and I am getting notifications about specific emails that are coming in, but if
    I open a notification or just try to open the mail app itself, either way it just gets stuck on the blue splash screen for the mail app.

When I open the store app, it gets stuck on a plain white screen as well. It does not give me a splash logo of any sort, it just is blank white.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

dwk001, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Windows Phone OS7.10.8112.7 (Step 6)

Hi XemnessLive,

You can find many solutions for update issues listed on the following page:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484

The suggestions listed for the errors of the phone being stuck in download mode and stuck at OEM splash screen may be helpful along with the general steps listed at the beginning of the article.

Please let me know if these suggestions are able to help you update.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Oct 12, 2020
  4. JimStraus Win User

October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

Splash screens

Am I the only one that enjoys the beautiful splash screens? When my computer was new, the splash screen would come up and ask me if I would like to see other screens, I answered yes figuring that there would be a variety of different screens. Instead
    it seems to have found one IT likes and has stuck with it. Is there a setting somewhere that can be set so the splash screens change from time to time? Jim

JimStraus, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

1. October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen - Similar Threads - October 2nd Sudoku

2. Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on splash screen after 21H2 update: Hi, I managed to update Windows from version 2004 to 21H2. However, after entering my password to log into my account, the screen becomes blurry and the small wheel appears, but nothing else. I can't go back to Windows and have tried everything I could find on the Windows...
  3. PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC stuck on splash screen for 32 seconds!: I have a HP 8300 running Windows 10 (with 16 GB RAM) on which I replaced the HDD with a SSD recently. However, on bootup, the HP splash screen stays on the screen for 32 seconds after which the rest of the actions go much faster than my previous HDD. Any suggestions? 173150
  4. Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...: But now when it opens, it also opens a tab for Microsoft Sudoku - News. Which brings me a Microsoft Casual Games advertisement to install Microsoft Solitaire Collection to my iPhone. There is a box to click on "Back to Microsoft Sudoku." When I click on this I get an...
  5. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  6. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  7. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  8. Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup: I have updated my laptops and desktops to Windows 10 recently, coming from Windows 7. On startup, and sometimes amidst usage, Skype for business starts itself and then hangs at the splash screen; thus I cannot disable it from starting automatically. How can I fully remove...
  9. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...
  10. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen: OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen, which as I'm sure you can guess is incredibly annoying, any help would be awesome, thanks in advance 35508