Windows 10: October Update Game Bar System Information

Discus and support October Update Game Bar System Information in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Game Bar is now supposed to show information such as FPS, CPU usage, RAM usage, etc. However mine shows none of this. I understand my system is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andyouf, Oct 4, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

October Update Game Bar System Information

The Game Bar is now supposed to show information such as FPS, CPU usage, RAM usage, etc. However mine shows none of this. I understand my system is not the latest but there is still a dedicated GPU in there so would think that aspect would work. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Also if anyone knows of any hardware monitoring that works within Windows app games I'd appreciate the info. Afterburner or Precision have to be off completely for the game to run and in the past their OSD's would not show in MS games. Even the open hardware monitor gadget set to "always on top" will not work.

:)

andyouf, Oct 4, 2018

2. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Gaming.
    • Click Game bar.
    • Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 4, 2018
  4. October Update Game Bar System Information

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

October Update Game Bar System Information

1. October Update Game Bar System Information - Similar Threads - October Update Game

2. system information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  3. system information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system information: did a fresh reset on my pc need the right system information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-information/81fed877-2450-4509-95e5-3b9715684957
  4. system information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  6. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  7. System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Information not populating, System Information application Can't Collect information: Hi, On my machine i'm not able to see the system information populate in Control Panel\System and Security\System it shows the processor and ram as "Not Available", along with the windows activation, product id: Not Available Refer to screenshot: [ATTACH] Also when...
  8. DMA Information is blank in System Information

in Windows 10 Support
    DMA Information is blank in System Information: I have a desktop pc with Win10 v1803 and noticed that under System Information/Hardware Resources/DMA there is nothing shown in the right pane. On my laptop also running the same version of Windows 10 has the DMA information 118548
  9. The game bar recording system.

The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7
  10. The game bar recording system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Windows 10 / PC Projection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7