Windows 10: october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too

Discus and support october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there still I am unable to get the october update says up to date update assistant also stuck at the boot phase using the media creation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohamedAl.nasser, Feb 13, 2019.

1. october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too

Hey there

still I am unable to get the october update

says up to date

update assistant also stuck at the boot phase

using the media creation tool says failed in the safe os boot phase with error 0xc1900101 – 0x20017

what is wrong now?

:)

MohamedAl.nasser, Feb 13, 2019
  2. DeepGagan Win User

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

The windows 10 october update has been re-released on November 14, 2018. I want to create its ISO image. I want to know is that media creation tool is updated to re-released october update or the older one with 'bug' is there. Please tell me if anyone
    has created an ISO from there.

DeepGagan, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

Media creation tool is always simultaneously updated. It will always be up to date. Whenever you download Media creation tool, it will always contain all updates released upto that point.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 13, 2019
  4. DeepGagan Win User

october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

I have downloaded media creation tool after windows 10 October update has been re-released on 14 November 2018. Some people

said that it should say file version as "10.0.17763.107" for re-released October update but it is saying "10.0.17763.1".Please tell me which version is this and what this refers to?

october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too 195554d0-eb7f-467f-b232-0715b13a4f21?upload=true.png

DeepGagan, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too

1. october update is not showing, media creation tool and update assistant unable to update too - Similar Threads - october update showing

2. Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?: Hi, I am planning to update from 1909 to 20H2 on an older computer, via manual update. Which tool do you think is better for this -- Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant? Thanks. 175908
  3. Media Creation tool for 2004 update

Media Creation tool for 2004 update: I'm having trouble updating to 2004. I even tried using Update Assistant and got the same error. If I use the Media Creation Tool and select Keep personal files and apps will that install the update but leave everything else alone?...
  4. When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?

When was the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool first released?: I was wondering when did the very first version of the Windows 10 Update Assistant and the Media Creation Tool was released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-was-the-windows-10-update-assistant-and-the/f8ab8b8d-99e4-4919-931f-732473022f8a
  5. Media Creation Tool / Update error

Media Creation Tool / Update error: I really dont know how I came up with this strange problem in my laptop which is Windows update error. Basically When I restart my pc it stucks at getting things ready for hours everytime. I tried all the way, all that I was suggested to do. But nothing really helps. I...
  6. Media creation tool stuck at checking for updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool stuck at checking for updates: I have a friend who has a Windows seven laptop and he is now downloading windows 10. The thing is it has been stuck on "Checking For Updates" for a while. (a few hours) Is this normal? submitted by /u/spencer654322 [link] [comments]...
  7. Media Creation Tool updated

Media Creation Tool updated: I just wanted to pass on a bit of info to the forum. The Media Creation Tool 1903 version has been updated to build 18362.418 on Microsoft website 143017
  8. Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool: I have downloaded media creation tool after windows 10 October update has been re-released on 14 November 2018. Some people said that it should say file version as "10.0.17763.107" for re-released October update but it is saying "10.0.17763.1".Please tell me which version is...
  9. Windows 10 october update and media creation tool

Windows 10 october update and media creation tool: The windows 10 october update has been re-released on November 14, 2018. I want to create its ISO image. I want to know is that media creation tool is updated to re-released october update or the older one with 'bug' is there. Please tell me if anyone has created an ISO from...
  10. trying to update by media creation tool

trying to update by media creation tool: trying to update by media creation tool downloaded ok and created iso dvd. on running i cannot keep personal files and apps it says you cannot keep windows setting, personal files and apps because you have chosen to install windows 10 using a different language to the one...