Windows 10: Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

Discus and support Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChinnchiraYukihasta, May 27, 2022.

1. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened again the other day and this fix no longer works. I have since disabled my oculus mic device so that if I do get this fixed then the issue hopefully won't happen again. When I check the mic in Discord I also hear on and off static with hints of a screeching sound every once in a while. This could be a physical issue but I dou

:)

ChinnchiraYukihasta, May 27, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

The new Oculus accessories are finally here. Expand your Oculus experience in Quest 2 with the Fit Pack, Oculus Link, and Elite Strap With Battery and Carrying Case. Explore now:

Oculus Quest 2 Accessories | Oculus

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, May 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...one-vr-gaming/

See also: https://www.oculus.com/quest-2

Brink, May 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

Source: Firefox Reality for Oculus Quest

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

1. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet - Similar Threads - Oculus Quest Causes

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  5. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  6. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  7. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  8. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  10. How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

How do i specify a oculus quest headset?: I have had an oculus quest for about a year, i haven't had this problem once until now. My oculus quest is not specifying as a device, can someone help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my quest 2 mic volune is so low