Windows 10: OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB

Discus and support OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Read up on the old threads about the drive. Wanted to experiment with this old drive and windows 10 64 bit. I realize that OCZ technolgy went bankrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Techymike, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Techymike Win User

OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB

Read up on the old threads about the drive. Wanted to experiment with this old drive and windows 10 64 bit. I realize that OCZ technolgy went bankrupt and now Toshiba owns the company. It would be interesting if anyone else has played with these as they worked with windows 7 before. Found a few tools online and gathering as much information before experimenting. At least I saved the data files from back when the drive was loaded with an OS.

:)

Techymike, Aug 2, 2019

2. OCZ Revo Drive X2 Windows 10 Compatiblity

Since I had a heck of a time finding the solution, and apparently no one out there had a viable solution.... I decided I'll post this for the next guy. I have a RevoDrive (I think X1... or maybe it's just called a RevoDrive). It's a PCIe version, and is
    a 240GB version. It's a great card, and there's no way I was planning on replacing it.

Unfortunately, the drivers listed on the ocz / toshiba website don't work (They're for RevoDrive X3 and above). Someone in some other thread mentioned "techspot" has some legacy drivers. But the links they provided also didn't work. It wasn't until i did
    a full search of technet that I discovered the drivers which can be loaded during a clean install of Windows 10, or added to the boot.wim and install.wim / .esd if you want to simplify things.

This is the list of OCZ drivers on Techspot. OCZ Drivers - TechSpot

The one you want for the RevoDrive or RevoDrive X2 PCIe card, is the OCZ RevoDrive and RevoDrive X2 Driver for Windows 64-bit which is located here: OCZ RevoDrive and RevoDrive X2 Driver for Windows 64-bit

Once you grab that, it's simply of matter of booting the Win 10 installer, doing a "custom" install, and clicking the load driver to navigate to the correct driver to use.

The other answers given here were non-helpful whatsoever.

JohnJacobsRZ, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    OCZ Launches the RevoDrive 350 PCIe SSD

Review: Guru3D.com

Jizzler, Aug 2, 2019
  4. OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB

OCZ Launches the RevoDrive 350 PCIe SSD

OCZ Storage Solutions - a Toshiba Group Company and leading provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the RevoDrive 350 Series with workstation-grade design capabilities and maximum performance for professional content creation, multimedia, and extreme gaming applications. Achieving three times the performance of SATA-based SSD solutions, RevoDrive 350 is based on proven performance architecture and features 19 nm Toshiba NAND to complete OCZ's portfolio transition to in-house flash, offering a high-performance yet cost-efficient SSD solution for bandwidth-intensive client applications.

Using the PCI Express Gen. 2 x8 interface and up to four LSI SF-2282 processors to offer more available bandwidth than the previous generation, RevoDrive 350 features up to 1.8GB/s sequential speeds and up to 140,000 4K random write IOPS, delivering SSD RAID performance without the hassle in an easy-to-deploy, single card solution.

OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB OCZ_RevoDrive_350_01_thm.jpg

Enabling both performance and functionality for applications ranging from scientific computing to extreme gaming systems, this workstation-class storage product accelerates application performance and takes full advantage of today's multithreaded processors and software, supporting up to 50 GB of host writes per day for 3 years to provide leading endurance for media professionals over less robust consumer SSDs.

"The new RevoDrive 350 is built using proven technology with the added benefit of utilizing in-house premium Toshiba flash and OCZ's proprietary Virtualized Controller Architecture (VCA) 2.0 to deliver highly efficient performance aggregation while reducing the burden on host resources," said Daryl Lang, Senior Vice President of Product Management for OCZ Storage Solutions. "This next generation PCIe SSD is the ideal solution for performance-minded users looking to maximize both bandwidth and density for the complete gamut of gaming, content creation and workstation applications."

VCA 2.0 effectively makes the RevoDrive 350's multi-controller design appear and act as a single drive to the host system to enable drive-level management features such as secure erase, SMART, and TRIM. In addition to mass data storage, the RevoDrive 350 can also be used as bootable device, promoting ultra-fast system boot-ups.

Improving on the previous generation, RevoDrive 350 features a sleek integrated heatsink that provides a more stable and cooler thermal SSD environment, and includes optimized drivers redesigned from the ground up with new Linux support in addition to Windows OS. Available in 240 GB, 480 GB, and 960 GB capacities, RevoDrive 350 provides ample space, and comes backed by a 3-year warranty.

Cristian_25H, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB

1. OCZ Revodrive 2 PCIE 240 GB - Similar Threads - OCZ Revodrive PCIE

2. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  3. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 gb memory available out of 128 gb: Trying to make sense of this - I have 128 gb ram installed, but windows can only use 2 gb. Have checked that they are physically well connected to the motherboard. Is this a bios problem, or could it be something else?Everything was working perfectly until I restarted the...
  4. 2 gb memory available out of 128 gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin: Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin. Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something. Thanks
  6. Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue: After updating to windows version 1909 thunderbolt PCIE card stop working. Update the bios to latest version and update the thunderbolt software but it didn't fixed. but when roll back to 1808 it work fine. Any Suggestion will be appreciate. Thanks, Alam...
  7. M.2 NVME pcie gen 4

M.2 NVME pcie gen 4: Does anybody know if Samsung is releasing a Gen 4 PCIe NVME SSD? I'm just wondering. 157061
  8. Ocz-vertex4

Ocz-vertex4: Hey, Does any one know if there is a program thing to that kind, can't really find any? 140906
  9. PCIe M.2 SSD not showing in bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PCIe M.2 SSD not showing in bios: I bought a Samsung 970 EVO nvme m.2 1TB SSD that i connected to a PCIe adapter and then plugged into he pcie slot. by follow a tutorial on you tube i got windows 10 installed on the SSD but the SSD does not show up in bios so i can boot from it. When i plug my old SSD in and...
  10. new m.2 pcie ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new m.2 pcie ssd: I've installed the above in my pc but it doesn't show up in my bios uefi. I installed thre build in a dual boot configuration. What files do I need to leave in the old drive so as I can boot into the new drive? 54011

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ocz revo x2 windows 10 problem

2. ocz revodrive not working on win10

3. driver ocz revodrive 240 gb