Windows 10: Odd App Installation Problem

Discus and support Odd App Installation Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 17763.1457. Fresh Windows install and update on 9/29/2020. I have a few win 10 app installation files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FALKLAN, Oct 1, 2020.

1. FALKLAN Win User

Odd App Installation Problem

Hello everyone, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 17763.1457. Fresh Windows install and update on 9/29/2020.

I have a few win 10 app installation files that states the installation files are not for my version of Windows. I've tried a few of the online instructions in an attempt to resolve this to no avail as of yet. It's just Photoshop and Acrobat DC that doesn't want to install...

Everything else installed without issues. Browsers, office, game launchers, games, mobro and cpu-z etcetera. Is there anyone that can assist with resolving this problem?

Thank you,
    Vince

:)

FALKLAN, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Odd App Installation Problem :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  3. sttubs Win User
    Odd monitor problem

Odd monitor problem *NEW INFO*

I have a monitor (listed in my specs) that sometimes does not turn on when the computer is started or brought out of sleep mode. If I unplug the power cord & plug it back in it works fine, no other problems with it at all. Any thoughts? Is it eminently going to fail, should I RMA?

sttubs, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Odd App Installation Problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Odd App Installation Problem

1. Odd App Installation Problem - Similar Threads - Odd App Installation

2. Odd file problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd file problem: Hello, my girlfriend has just bought a new computer shes trying to download a sims 4 mod and is haveing some issues with downloading certain ones i have attached a image of what it says the mods are widely used so im really not sure of the issue thank you in advance...
  3. Odd file problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd file problem: Hello, my girlfriend has just bought a new computer shes trying to download a sims 4 mod and is haveing some issues with downloading certain ones i have attached a image of what it says the mods are widely used so im really not sure of the issue thank you in advance...
  4. Odd Apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Apps in Start: I had some odd apps appear in my start menu. I have no clue what they are or what they do. If I can, I would like to remove these because they look kinda sketchy. Some of them say I can uninstall them when I right-click them, for some, it says I can't. But I don't uninstall...
  5. Odd problem with shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd problem with shortcut: Hi PC Spec as per Computer 1 (desktop) I have created a shortcut to an elevated command prompt which I wish to pin to the start menu. I can pin the shortcut to the start menu but here's the problem. When I double-click on the desktop shortcut (not yet deleted this), it...
  6. Odd app in startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd app in startup: Hello, I was looking at my startup apps and found this odd app, I searched everywhere but couldn't find an answer, I tried to view its command line but when I went to the folder it wasn't there.I need help before resetting my pc...
  7. Odd Windows 10 install problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd Windows 10 install problem: When I install windows to a drive after it done the full windows download it takes me back to my bios any one know how to fix this. submitted by /u/Financial-Result978 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4khca/odd_windows_10_install_problem/
  8. odd mouse problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    odd mouse problem: I reinstalled Windows 10 / 1903 on an HP 15 f009wm laptop. I installed the drivers from the HP site and everything works correctly except the mouse, that exhibits only jerky unusable movement, with both wired and wireless mouse. When I check the device manager there is one...
  9. Very Odd Clean Install Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very Odd Clean Install Problem: Hello - I've been banging my head off the wall trying to work this one out for days.... I have a machine which is base OS Windows 7 Home Premium x64 so I invoked the Upgrade and it activated with Windows 10 absolutely fine. (I used the keep files and apps option). I then...
  10. Various Odd Problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Various Odd Problems.: For starters, I have a pretty badly organised desktop, so my screen is filled with icons. Every now and then, I'll see all of the icons re-render themselves (no idea why - nothing I've done). Here they flash white, then redraw themselves. However, after this, the normal...