Windows 10: Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows?

Discus and support Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Record_2019-08-11_at_17h55m00s.wav This is a discordapp attachment in which I record a beep that occurs on my system through system sounds - couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RDTjr, Aug 11, 2019.

1. RDTjr Win User

Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows?

Record_2019-08-11_at_17h55m00s.wav

This is a discordapp attachment in which I record a beep that occurs on my system through system sounds - couldn't figure out how to get an attachment through here so I did it this way, lmk if it doesn't work out reviewing this beep is rather important. It has beeped as many as 1-6 times at once each time I opened a program during this.

I tend to walk away from my PC a lot lately and I left it idle for around 30mins-1hr and I come back to play a game that's performance hungry (Witcher 3, or Warframe) I get these beeps after I experience an error in some way shape or form this time I was about to play Witcher and I BT Connect in my Xbox One S Controller and I notice the battery is low and I get a cable for it to connect to my PC, well it wasn't recognizing it after I connected it through a wired connection so I alt tab and try a few things and I get the beeping again - this has happened to me in the past but I put off trying to discover exactly what it is until now - I was able to repeat the beeping by opening programs during the state my PC was in at the time I noticed a system restart seems to put the beeping off or cure it entirely until I walk away from my PC for a long amount of time, I do not have the sleep/hibernate function enabled, only the display times out, I noticed several things during my search, I use CPUID HWMonitor to check on some things and on my MB temps several things looked wrong some were reading > 100C but weren't fluctuating, then I noticed the min voltages on some cores were very low, and I also saw in task manager in my CPU performance tab it read the up-time was 10-Days, this wasn't right at all as I always shut off my PC when I'm done with it, I did a system restart and things are normal again so far, my hunch is that windows is disabling some of my CPU cores or something else entirely during these idle times and I'm coming back and shoving a performance hungry task down its throat but it's not re-enabling some of these functions, I have my power plan set to high performance.

Please review the beep sound and help me learn what is going on with my system.

Mobo is Asrock H270M-ITX/ac

Windows 10 x64Bit

:)

RDTjr, Aug 11, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 11, 2019
  3. BIOS Beep Codes

Hello all,

I have been having a nightmarish problem with solving the mystery of why my system will not boot. I think I have done everything everyone has suggested to me, and I'm just flat out of ideas. So I put everything back together and I finally get some beep codes, before I was getting nothing.

My code was 1-3-1 One long beep, 3 short beeps, followed a second later by another short beep.

The bios is Phoenix Award Bios.

Thank you all. *Rockout :rockout:

llllllllllll, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows?

Windows speaker beep

Hi Jules,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution and to narrow down your concern with
    Windows speaker beep sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you trying to disable system beep?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows?

1. Odd Beeps, BIOS or Windows? - Similar Threads - Odd Beeps BIOS

2. beep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    beep: post delete button broke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beep/d3e1f1a1-cca0-427b-bde6-c2b7a7b375c1"
  3. constant beeping

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant beeping: Windows 10 is working fine EXCEPT I constantly am getting beeps "Bi da bi" it's driving me crazy and I have to turn off my speakers. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-beeping/2f5d1e03-0da3-4844-a215-b5f80d67e53d
  4. Windows 10 Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce
  5. Beeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beeping: I have been getting a loud beeping on two different sites while on internet. I'm on a tablet and using windows 10. What in the world is it and do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beeping/62b6c739-ed76-4067-a3f5-a883d52f95c0
  6. Beep sound

Beep sound: When i use 2 fingures on touchpad to up and down pages sometimes my laptop start beeping or freeze... Then i have to restart it.. How to fix this..plz help I have hp notebook 15 ba637tu windows 10 1809...
  7. beeping sequence

beeping sequence: I have a 5 beep sequence that I cannot figure out. everything operates fine other than this beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/beeping-sequence/e85df9e6-7d66-4ca9-b11a-858970db7343
  8. Frozen and Beeping

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen and Beeping: When I opened Microsoft Edge, my computer instantly froze and starting beeping. Finally, it started back responding again. It has done this before. There is no virus. Did a full system scan with my antivirus as well as MBAM and SAS. Neither program found any problems. Help...
  9. Computer beeping

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer beeping: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this???? 56553
  10. Random Beep

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Beep: I originally upgraded 7 to 10 and ran that for about 3 weeks, some odd issues came up and decided to wipe out everything and reinstall 10 from the ISO. Well off topic for this question the wipe drive option on installing 10 did not delete anything from my hard drive for some...