Windows 10: Odd Bluscreens

Discus and support Odd Bluscreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and thanks in advance. I have two minidump files I would like to send you. I do get erratic random BSODs from time to time and held myself from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FatihÖztürk, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Odd Bluscreens

Hello and thanks in advance. I have two minidump files I would like to send you. I do get erratic random BSODs from time to time and held myself from sending these but getting tired of it so here we go.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhjDH6N7c5McpQLE_ZA7SlhQw-Mt

There are two folders which have 3 days between them. I wanted to post two of them maybe they have a common ground.

So first of all, let me start with the newest one which isATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY. It happened while I was using Microsoft 365 Excel while running Black Desert Online in the background. I do think I have sufficient memory to do it 16 gigs.

The second one is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is odd because it happened while the computer was asleep. I mean the computer was asleep for like 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then, I came to wake it up but it was shut down. By the way, I did not observe this happen BSOD because the computer was unattended. After starting the computer which was not asleep, I saw a new entry in BlueScreenView by NirSoft that way, I concluded the computer was shut down while sleeping due to BSOD. I do have no idea how it happened or what was running background.

For information, did these stuff between two BSOD:

1. DISM checks three of them
    2. sfc check
    3. chkdsk cheks

I do have Windows 10 Pro license versioned 2004 OS Build 19041.685

The computer is up to date. The only pending update is an upgrade to 20H2 which I do plan to do in the future will clean install it after my finals, ~1 months

Thanks in advance. Sorry if there is confusing English there.

:)

FatihÖztürk, Dec 12, 2020

2. Bluscreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Maybe this thing can help you. Here is information about my bluscreen. I use bluescreenviewer.
    Odd Bluscreens ec4bec94-90a6-4c94-b5a2-fb53d982b391.png

KentiJõõger, Dec 12, 2020
  3. mad357 Win User
    Random bluscreens occurences

Hello,

recently i bought new PC with Windows 10 Pro. Unfortunately every day some bluescreens appears. Bluscreens even appear during basic activity such as web browsing. I formated windows, but it helps nothing. I got every windows update.

Here's my hardware:
    - Gigabyte X570 GAMING X
    - MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6
    - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    - HyperX 16GB 3200MHz Predator RGB CL16
    - ADATA 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe XPG SX8200 Pro
    Web browsers info if it's matter:
    - Firefox 69.0.3 64 bit
    - Chrome 77.0.3865.120 64 bit

Due to attachments limit, here's error list which appear on my PC:
    - Kernel security check failure
    - System service exception
    - Kernel mode heap corruption
    - kmode exception not handled
    - irql not less or equal
    - page fault in nonpaged area
    - system thread exception not handled

I may miss one error. Any ideas with my problem?

mad357, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Odd Bluscreens

Bluscreen 0*c000021a on HP with no CD-drive

Today, the HP Win 10 laptop got stuck with bluscreen error 0*c000021a

Non of advanced repair alternatives works, it does not respond to F8 during start-up, PC have no CD-drive and even system restore fails.

PC contains all family pictures which are critical to restore. What shall I do?

Asle ReinHenriksen, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Odd Bluscreens

1. Odd Bluscreens - Similar Threads - Odd Bluscreens

2. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?: 42,094 is the design capacity of this laptop as it usually should be... however I been noticing this.Why is the capacity reaching as two-hundred thousand?! what's going on here? in my room I have a bunch of room fans plugged in and sometimes when they unplug I can hear a...
  3. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?: 42,094 is the design capacity of this laptop as it usually should be... however I been noticing this.Why is the capacity reaching as two-hundred thousand?! what's going on here? in my room I have a bunch of room fans plugged in and sometimes when they unplug I can hear a...
  4. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  6. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  7. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  8. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  9. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Odd printing issue

Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...