Windows 10: Odd Crashes In multiple games

Discus and support Odd Crashes In multiple games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Many games such as Overwatch 2, Overwatch, Any COD game, Halo Infinite, Grounded, Apex Legends, Valorant, and more have a tendency to crash see other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PandaKracken, May 16, 2022.

1. Odd Crashes In multiple games

Many games such as Overwatch 2, Overwatch, Any COD game, Halo Infinite, Grounded, Apex Legends, Valorant, and more have a tendency to crash see other questions ive posted and sometimes when they crash the games UI is still there everything else is just a black screen see image below game is the Overwatch 2 Beta

:)

PandaKracken, May 16, 2022
  2. MoonPig Win User

Odd Crash from Games

Hey,

A mate of mine seems to be getting some odd crashes. The computer boots to Windows fine and stable, but then abit into playing games, it crashes to a black screen with looped sound.

The CPU is at stock, and the cooling is really good.

Spec:
    E7200
    P5K Premium Black Pearl
    4 x 1GB Kingston
    Samsung 500GB Green
    XFX 9800GTX

I'm going to be out, so i can't reply, but he'll be reading this topic, so can you just post suggestions.

Thanks

MoonPig, May 16, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2022
  4. Odd Crashes In multiple games

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Odd Crashes In multiple games

1. Odd Crashes In multiple games - Similar Threads - Odd Crashes multiple

2. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  3. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  4. Odd Crashes In multiple games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Crashes In multiple games: Many games such as Overwatch 2, Overwatch, Any COD game, Halo Infinite, Grounded, Apex Legends, Valorant, and more have a tendency to crash see other questions ive posted and sometimes when they crash the games UI is still there everything else is just a black screen see...
  5. Multiple games crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple games crashing to desktop: I've been having issues with games crashing to desktop on a new PC. Despite trying everything I can think of updating drivers, windows updates, DDU & Clean install, verifying game files, reinstalling games, etc nothing has been able to fix these issues. Using event log dumps...
  6. Multiple games crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple games crashing to desktop: I've been having issues with games crashing to desktop on a new PC. Despite trying everything I can think of updating drivers, windows updates, DDU & Clean install, verifying game files, reinstalling games, etc nothing has been able to fix these issues. Using event log dumps...
  7. Multiple games crashing to desktop

8. Multiple Games crash randomly

Multiple Games crash randomly: Hello dear community My problem is as follows: Everytime I am playing some games the screen turns grey for a few seconds, afterwards it turns black and if I am lucky, i get back into the game like nothing happened. But after a few times the game crashes completely....
  9. Odd crashing

Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...
  10. Game bar causing crash on multiple games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar causing crash on multiple games.: As the title says that's pretty much the issue. When i bring up the game bar most of the games sometimes crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-causing-crash-on-multiple-games/e2c15830-4f55-459c-8a3d-905b2993a16b