Windows 10: Odd error in command box

Discus and support Odd error in command box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a command script that runs that opens several webpages and programs automatically. It's worked great for years but lately it stops and throws an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GaryFin, Jan 14, 2019.

1. GaryFin Win User

Odd error in command box

I have a command script that runs that opens several webpages and programs automatically. It's worked great for years but lately it stops and throws an error message saying:

(node:9804) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 appInitialized listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit

Does anyone know what this means or what I ought to do about it?

:)

GaryFin, Jan 14, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Odd error in command box :)

4. Odd error in command box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Odd error in command box

1. Odd error in command box - Similar Threads - Odd error command

2. Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing: I have been searching the web for answers and nothing has worked, so hopefully someone can help me!While I am working on my computer I have windows 10, this command prompt box rapidly appears on my screen multiple times. It will stop appearing for awhile and then suddenly...
  3. Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing: I have been searching the web for answers and nothing has worked, so hopefully someone can help me!While I am working on my computer I have windows 10, this command prompt box rapidly appears on my screen multiple times. It will stop appearing for awhile and then suddenly...
  4. Blank command box that wont close

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blank command box that wont close: I just noticed this window open that is extremely sized down. It looks like a windows command box but has no text and no way to close it. Ran a full windows defender scan and it didn't find any viruses. The first image is how I found it. The second is what it looks like when...
  5. CANT open command prompt black box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CANT open command prompt black box: My computer hasn’t been working and so I did this https://youtube.com/watch?v=GXsLzf52jW0&feature=share But the only bad thing is that the command prompt black box won’t show up when I press enter, I need help badly. I also am only in safe mode because my computer had a...
  6. The command to print selection box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The command to print selection box.: The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6, 5x7 etc.. It no longer does. can anyone help?...
  7. White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are two snips i took of my computer's interfce, it looks very off now, i turned it off on friday and when i turned it on today everything looks bad. my desktop and lock screen image was reset and there are white boarders around almost every icon....
  8. Odd BSOD error issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd BSOD error issue: My pc will freeze and require a hard reset if I play Medal of Honor Allied Assault. So far it has not frozen on any other games yet but I have only played a few, for example it will not have any issues running crysis on max settings. It will often freeze and repeat a audio...
  9. Odd errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors.: I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager. I can close them, but they eventually come back. I have never been around to see them appear though. [img] 71859
  10. Odd errors happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors happening?: So these odd errors have been happening to me in my event viewer and i think it maybe due to the Windows anniversary update. Oneof them is side sync 33 for something called perferciever? The other one is Microsoft Edge browser, for some odd reason it crashed 24 times in one...