Windows 10: Odd errors happening?

Discus and support Odd errors happening? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So these odd errors have been happening to me in my event viewer and i think it maybe due to the Windows anniversary update. Oneof them is side sync 33... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Redbatman Win User

Odd errors happening?

So these odd errors have been happening to me in my event viewer and i think it maybe due to the Windows anniversary update. Oneof them is side sync 33 for something called perferciever? The other one is Microsoft Edge browser, for some odd reason it crashed 24 times in one minute, and then again an hour later. Now I don't really use Edge I'm mostly chrome/opera/firefox, and I was curious about the new updates that it had gotten. It hasn't given me any issues on usability and I did to an Sfc scan and dism scan health just to be safe and they both came out detecting no issued, so yeah anyone else experience something like this?

:)

Redbatman, Aug 24, 2016
  2. Tengokei Win User

odd error code

Yes I switched to a local account and tried adding the email address and it worked. I changed my account back to a MS account and had to redo a few settings and re-input my password 15 times ( a little exaggeration) into the mail app account settings for
    that account/ email address but I am upa and working all 100% again. I wish I would have kept that page so I could have thanked the guy who posted that idea. Oh well maybe they will see this one lol

Tengokei, Aug 24, 2016
  3. odd error code

Hi,

Thank you for providing the detailed information.

Yes please try to switch the account and reconfigure the accounts in Mail app and check if it helps.

Please share us the results.

keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

Odd errors happening?

1. Odd errors happening? - Similar Threads - Odd errors happening

2. Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD: Often, when I get a BSOD (which happens a lot since I've gotten the update), when my computer is rebooted I get a message saying "You need to provide administrator access to delete this folder", and the folder in question is usually my entire C: folder. Any tips as to why...
  3. Odd CD-ROM detection error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd CD-ROM detection error: Trying to troubleshoot an odd CD-ROM detection error. I have an ASUS DRW-24B1ST SATA drive. My bios picks up the drive, it shows up in Device Manager without an exclamation point icon and from Disk Management, it has an assigned drive E: The drive does not appear in File...
  4. odd thing has happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    odd thing has happened: on a friend laptop a new keyboard language appeared and its unnecessary so when attempting removing it i went on the language setting but the language wasn't there she didn't installed it appeared after she was reading info site about India how to remove the language if...
  5. Odd error in command box

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd error in command box: I have a command script that runs that opens several webpages and programs automatically. It's worked great for years but lately it stops and throws an error message saying: (node:9804) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11...
  6. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...
  7. Odd BSOD error issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd BSOD error issue: My pc will freeze and require a hard reset if I play Medal of Honor Allied Assault. So far it has not frozen on any other games yet but I have only played a few, for example it will not have any issues running crysis on max settings. It will often freeze and repeat a audio...
  8. Odd errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors.: I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager. I can close them, but they eventually come back. I have never been around to see them appear though. [img] 71859
  9. VERY odd things happening after unsuccessful reset

in Windows 10 Support
    VERY odd things happening after unsuccessful reset: So, today I reset my computer with the "wipe the drive" option selected. I left for about 4-5 hours. Came back, still stuck at 2%. Great. I looked at forums, I just turned the power off, waited a bit, and then turned it on again. I then got into a screen that had some...
  10. Something's Odd Is Happening

in Windows 10 Support
    Something's Odd Is Happening: I have Windows 10 Home 64bit operating system installed on my desktop computer. Recently, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox version 52.0.2 (64bit) on my computer and was successful because I have tried many times before without success. However, my elation was short-lived as the...