Windows 10: Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product

Discus and support Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey all So i was installing adobe acrobat DC reader, and my screen went black accept for my browser and a few other opened windows which still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Natsukireiz, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product

Hey all

So i was installing adobe acrobat DC reader, and my screen went black accept for my browser and a few other opened windows which still functioned with a black screen, then my screen came back and i am not sure why.

then i saw these event logs, is my security compromised? how could these happen? one suggests that im joining an active directory domain when im at home on my PC.

i disabled windows business hello via GPEDIT, but i still would like to know what the hell happened

Event ID 360

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.

Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : No

User has logged on with AAD credentials: No

Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: No

Windows Hello for Business post-logon provisioning is enabled: Yes

Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Yes

User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes

User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: No

Machine is governed by none policy.

See https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 for more details.

event ID 10006

Application or service 'Windows Explorer' could not be shut down.

Some cmdline checks

C:\Windows\system32>dsregcmd /status

+----------------------------------------------------------------------+

Device State

AzureAdJoined : NO

EnterpriseJoined : NO

DomainJoined : NO

Device Name : DESKTOP-0BRDH7T

User State

NgcSet : NO

WorkplaceJoined : NO

WamDefaultSet : YES

WamDefaultAuthority : consumers

WamDefaultId : https://login.microsoft.com

WamDefaultGUID : {D7F9888F-E3FC-49B0-9EA6-A85B5F392A4F} MicrosoftAccount

SSO State

AzureAdPrt : NO

AzureAdPrtAuthority : NO

EnterprisePrt : NO

EnterprisePrtAuthority : NO

IE Proxy Config for Current User

Auto Detect Settings : YES

Auto-Configuration URL :

Proxy Server List :

Proxy Bypass List :

WinHttp Default Proxy Config

Access Type : DIRECT

Ngc Prerequisite Check

IsDeviceJoined : NO

IsUserAzureAD : NO

PolicyEnabled : NO

PostLogonEnabled : YES

DeviceEligible : YES

SessionIsNotRemote : YES

CertEnrollment : none

PreReqResult : WillNotProvision

For more information, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/aadjerrors

:)

Natsukireiz, Sep 16, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product

Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product

1. Odd event ID and black screen whilst installing adobe product - Similar Threads - Odd event black

2. Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming: Hello, over the past 2 months of so, my laptop has began shutting down randomly when im playing games such as Overwatch or Civilization, games which are not too demanding. In the past I was able to play Elden Ring continuously without any issues so this is mildly recent....
  3. Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing to black screen whilst gaming: Hello, over the past 2 months of so, my laptop has began shutting down randomly when im playing games such as Overwatch or Civilization, games which are not too demanding. In the past I was able to play Elden Ring continuously without any issues so this is mildly recent....
  4. Black Screens and Kernel-Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screens and Kernel-Power Event ID: 41: Right off the bat I wanna preface this with the fact that this has been an issue for me for over a year and a half, and nothing I've ever tried has ever fixed the problem, and I'm really desperate for a solution. I'm unable to enjoy many of the games I play anymore, as games...
  5. Black Screens and Kernel-Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screens and Kernel-Power Event ID: 41: Right off the bat I wanna preface this with the fact that this has been an issue for me for over a year and a half, and nothing I've ever tried has ever fixed the problem, and I'm really desperate for a solution. I'm unable to enjoy many of the games I play anymore, as games...
  6. PC Black screening whilst gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screening whilst gaming.: Hello, for the last week or two my PC has been going to black screen every single time I try and play a game of League of Legends. The PC remains on, but I can't see or hear anything and am forced to use the power button.I have spent a week trying to troubleshoot this issue,...
  7. Intermittent Black Screens, Event ID:1000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent Black Screens, Event ID:1000: The error in event viewer: Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.508, time stamp: 0xcd97c98b Faulting module name: ism.dll, version: 10.0.19041.685, time stamp: 0x22bfb855 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000008918a Faulting process id:...
  8. Random black screen whilst working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random black screen whilst working?: Hi, I'm at my absolute wits end with this laptop. It's an MSI GS60 with a 4th or 5th gen i7 processor. It's old, but I'm broke so I can't replace it. I started having random blue screens when I was working, which was an absolute nightmare. This was from WDF_VIOLATION which...
  9. No BSOD Just a black Screen and an Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Support
    No BSOD Just a black Screen and an Event ID 41: Hi Firstly, I'm not getting BSOD just a black screen which turns out to be an Event ID 41. I've posted my message here as I have no idea where else to post it. If I'm wrong in posting it here then I apologise. Now for my problem. Just lately I've been getting a problem...
  10. No BSOD Just a black Screen and an Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No BSOD Just a black Screen and an Event ID 41: Hi Firstly, I'm not getting BSOD just a black screen which turns out to be an Event ID 41. I've posted my message here as I have no idea where else to post it. If I'm wrong in posting it here then I apologise. Now for my problem. Just lately I've been getting a problem...