Windows 10: Odd glitches after CFU

Discus and support Odd glitches after CFU in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Cube Tablet PC is working fairly well now. Among the few odd glitches after CFU are these. Most apps I try to install from the Store will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by clayto, Dec 26, 2017.

1. clayto Win User

Odd glitches after CFU

My Cube Tablet PC is working fairly well now. Among the few odd glitches after CFU are these. Most apps I try to install from the Store will not complete downloading without an error. Also, I cannot create a Start tile, a desktop or taskbar icon for Mail. Fortunately I can use Mail OK after accessing it from the desktop context menu or via a contact icon in the taskbar.

Any suggestions?

:)

clayto, Dec 26, 2017

2. 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 sent for wrong based system?

cfu,dgufg,i

ХамТрамвайный, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Bug Report - Bing Search Landscape - Keyboard - Symbols & Numbers - Enter button

Good to hear. Must've just been an odd glitch.

Matt Perovic, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

Odd glitches after CFU

1. Odd glitches after CFU - Similar Threads - Odd glitches CFU

2. Reasons and solution to computer deadlocking and glitching out oddly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reasons and solution to computer deadlocking and glitching out oddly: I own an Aspire 5 laptop. It runs really well, is fast and does not give me much issue. Quite literally one of the best PCs I ever had. There's only a few issues I've ever had with it but I've solved them. Such issues include the fan overheating and ceasing to work, so I...
  3. Reasons and solution to computer deadlocking and glitching out oddly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reasons and solution to computer deadlocking and glitching out oddly: I own an Aspire 5 laptop. It runs really well, is fast and does not give me much issue. Quite literally one of the best PCs I ever had. There's only a few issues I've ever had with it but I've solved them. Such issues include the fan overheating and ceasing to work, so I...
  4. Reasons and solution to computer deadlocking and glitching out oddly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Odd Update Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Odd Update Screen After Login: I'm concerned about an update that occurred today AFTER I turned on my computer and entered my login PIN. A window opened that was largely dark gray with a blue window in the middle prompting the update. After it updated, I was given an option to purchase Office365 which I...
  6. Audio Sounds Odd After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Sounds Odd After Update: Hi there, I use my laptop mostly for gaming and after a Microsoft update the audio sounds different and not in a drastic way but it's not good either. I use a headset and its fairly new so I know its not the headset. It sounded and worked fine before the update and there is...
  7. Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this......

in Browsers and Email
    Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this......: One of the great 'features' I always appreciated with Edge was the fact that it allowed you to type a reply just like this (but not yet submit the reply), and then navigate away from the page... for example to another part of TenForums or even a different site come to that,...
  8. Odd Disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Disconnections: For the past few months I have been having odd disconnections where there appears to be no pattern or cause to it. Some days I can go without getting a single disconnection while other days I can get them every minute for a while. Sometimes the computer will regain...
  9. Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd New Cortana/SearchUI Glitch? Delayed Open of Start Menu?: I started getting these odd delays. Cortana's button would no longer open her. when I pressed the windows key or pressed the start menu, it took about 2 seconds to pop up... Very odd, my PC has an i7 4790k, and 8gb of RAM, and an r9 290 in it all on an SSD with plenty of...
  10. Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor: Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal. [img] 33567