Windows 10: Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

Discus and support Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vram, Dec 11, 2015.

1. vram Win User

Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal.

Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor [​IMG]

:)

2. kenvo Win User

ASUS Eee Slate B121 touchpad not working properly after upgrade to Windows10

the cursor/mouse pointer is not where I have my finger on the screen. I place my finger towards the top of the screen the cursor/mouse pointer is at the bottom of the screen. If I place my finger towards the bottom of the screen the cursor/mouse pointer
    is at the top. I slide my finger down the cursor/mouse poiner goes up and vice versa. This problem is only for the vertical direction. Horizontally, the cursor/mouse pointer behaves normal.

The option to "roll back..." the driver (for both touchpad and graphic) is grayed out and I can't do the roll back.

I tried the update the driver function for the touchpad driver (windows 7) that have just downloaded, and Windows 10 says that the best driver is already in place.

I tried to update the graphic driver to and older driver (windows 7) and Windows 10 says that the best driver is already in place.

Anything else to dry?

kenvo, Dec 11, 2015
  3. win32kfull.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

Yes, the entire system is unstable which is annoying. But it's still snappy most of the time. Just randomly screws up. My other AutoCAD work system which is a custom rig with an I5-2500K and 8GB ram has various video glitches like corrupted icons in the
    taskbar, and also certain parts of the screen will glitch and duplicate when I move the mouse cursor. The system has just the standard Intel HD Graphics, no external video card added. I really hope that eventually these builds will be a lot more usable.
    I also had a VPN issue linked to the ipv4 Default Gateway issue on that machine that wouldn't let me connect to my network drives on the remote server.

-Christian

ChristianJesperson, Dec 11, 2015
  4. dporter5 Win User

I had the same thing after the latest upgrade the first time I logged in. After logging in, the regular cursor was back.

dporter5, Dec 11, 2015
  5. vram Win User
    Its happened too me more than once. Are you running an AMD gfx card by chance? Mine is an Asus R7 240 w/crimson drivers.

6. JimCo06 Win User
    This happens to me as well. I first noticed it after last Tuesday's update (Dec. 8). It happens randomly when the computer wakes from sleep. I can move the square "cursor" around but I can't click on anything. If I right click on the desktop the pointer returns to normal. No real problem for me just weird. I do have am AMD Radeon graphics card (ASUS HD6450).

JimCo06, Dec 11, 2015
  7. vram Win User
    I was beginning to think my gfx card was failing. Good to know its some sort of bug.

8. dporter5 Win User

I have a Toshiba with an Intel HD card.

dporter5, Dec 11, 2015
  9. vram Win User
    I guess there was more than the cursor screwed up judging by the missing picture elements on the left side. I was so caught up in the cursor, I completely missed it.

10. Glenvis Win User
    Same problem - square with noise in it. Sometimes right clicking switches back, sometimes it take a little fooling around. I have a Samsung laptop with Intel i5 processor and NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics card.
    Is this a Windows update problem? Never had this problem with Windows 7 Pro.
    How do we get rid of this? Any thoughts?

Glenvis, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor - Similar Threads - Odd graphical glitch

2. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen: Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen: Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I...
  4. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  5. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  6. Mouse acting odd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse acting odd: I have a SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless. Recently it has been acting oddly, and I want to know if it is an issue with the mouse, or an issue with my computer.Every time I try to drag/hold left click, it will only hold/drag for about half a second. When I right click and drag,...
  7. Animated cursor glitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Animated cursor glitching: Hello everyone this is my first post here. I have been using an animated cursor called Night Diamond for over a year. No problems. Then Windows 10 version 1809 came, and my cursor is now works like a png image, sometimes it shows signs of trying to show animations, but it...
  8. Black Screen with cursor and graphic glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen with cursor and graphic glitch: Hi I would like to ask an assistance about my current issue. I will write all the details and changes i made completely. I scanned my PC using windows defender and it has detected a threat Trojan.Html brocoiner rfn. I deleted it and scanned again using adware cleaner. After...
  9. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10: Hello Guys, I have a problem with my mouse cursor like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgX8N9g7R7Q&list=LLpTrAtznmCEE2CKyHZeMWdg&index=11&t=0s My PC is: CPU: Intel Core i5 3340 GPU:Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X RAM:8GB RAM. Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS...
  10. Odd glitches after CFU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Odd glitches after CFU: My Cube Tablet PC is working fairly well now. Among the few odd glitches after CFU are these. Most apps I try to install from the Store will not complete downloading without an error. Also, I cannot create a Start tile, a desktop or taskbar icon for Mail. Fortunately I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get graphical mouse pointer

2. windows 10 mouse graphics glitch

3. when i move my curser around my you tube video it messes the picture

4. grammarly graphic glitch,
  5. mouse graphical glitch,
  6. strange duplicate mouse pointer on screen,
  7. mouse pointer graphical glitch,
  8. cursor graphical glitch