Windows 10: Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab

Discus and support Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone actually use this? It's similar to Alt + Tab but it uses icons instead.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the-tobel, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab

/u/the-tobel, Jun 16, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

changing ctrl alt 1 hotkey

You can also define a shortcut:

Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 16, 2022
  3. illaccc Win User
    Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>

Hi There!

Greetings!!

Unable to configure hotkey combination Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>. When tried to set it, Key strokes Ctrl+Shift+Alt are detected but combination key is not accepting. Able to configure other hotkey combinations like CTRL+Alt+<key> or Ctrl+<key> or Alt+<key>

Laptop: HP elitebook 8440p
    Processor: Intel core i5
    Graphic: Intel

Appreciate any help in this matter

Thank you

illaccc, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab

1. Odd hotkey. Windows + Ctrl + Alt + Tab - Similar Threads - Odd hotkey Ctrl

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after attempting to use windowskey-tab hotkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after attempting to use windowskey-tab hotkey: My alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after I attempt to use windowskey-tab hotkey.There are at least 2 ways to toggle in between your open windows and apps, right?: the alt-tab hotkey and the windowskey-tab hotkey. Any time I attempt to use the windowskey-tab hotkey, not only does...
  5. alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after attempting to use windowskey-tab hotkey

alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after attempting to use windowskey-tab hotkey: My alt-tab hotkey doesn't work after I attempt to use windowskey-tab hotkey.There are at least 2 ways to toggle in between your open windows and apps, right?: the alt-tab hotkey and the windowskey-tab hotkey. Any time I attempt to use the windowskey-tab hotkey, not only does...
  6. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  7. Alt+Tab

Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  8. HOW DO I SHUT DOWN THE ALT + TAB HOTKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I SHUT DOWN THE ALT + TAB HOTKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?: I need to disable the Alt + Tab hotkey. it keeps screwing up my games when i'm playing causing windows i dont **** want to pop up on top of my fullscreen game. HOW THE **** DO I TURN IT OFF?!?!!? why the **** is there not a **** option to just....you...
  9. ctrl+alt+delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f
  10. Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to configure hotkeys with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>: Hi There! Greetings!! Unable to configure hotkey combination Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<key>. When tried to set it, Key strokes Ctrl+Shift+Alt are detected but combination key is not accepting. Able to configure other hotkey combinations like CTRL+Alt+<key> or Ctrl+<key> or...