Windows 10: Odd Internet Connection Event

Discus and support Odd Internet Connection Event in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear MSCSI have been having an issue with something else today and I was "Live Chatting" with a company when I noticed that this PC was showing that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Odd Internet Connection Event

Dear MSCSI have been having an issue with something else today and I was "Live Chatting" with a company when I noticed that this PC was showing that I was disconnected, but I was still able to chat and receive replies.While I started writing this to you, I took a screen shot of the claimed 'Disconnection'.I also have a video.I have had an issue with this PC and found out that the WiFi Network Card is no longer supported, so I use my phone to connect of an ethernet cable.I have been connected by my ethernet cable for two weeks now, so am confused as to why the configuration is not being shown.H

:)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Nov 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 25, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Odd Internet Connection Event

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Odd Internet Connection Event

1. Odd Internet Connection Event - Similar Threads - Odd Internet Connection

2. Odd Internet Connection Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Internet Connection Event: Dear MSCSI have been having an issue with something else today and I was "Live Chatting" with a company when I noticed that this PC was showing that I was disconnected, but I was still able to chat and receive replies.While I started writing this to you, I took a screen shot...
  3. Odd Internet Connection Event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Internet Connection Event: Dear MSCSI have been having an issue with something else today and I was "Live Chatting" with a company when I noticed that this PC was showing that I was disconnected, but I was still able to chat and receive replies.While I started writing this to you, I took a screen shot...
  4. Internet acting odd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acting odd: Hello all. My PC (Windows 10 64) has been running slow lately, and today it has gotten considerably worse. I am connected to my home WiFi and get an okay speed. Apps like discord and Spotify are stuck on loading, and same for many websites. Spotify gives me a “app not allowed...
  5. is this odd event log for Windows 10 shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this odd event log for Windows 10 shutdown ?: [ATTACH] So I shutdown my machine at about 8:35pm and I get the following event log recorded at the time, is this normal ? https://preview.redd.it/siobvbdoaof41.png?width=1205&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb808f080a5ec20846deedd0e21c849334519801 I cant find anything in this...
  6. Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection: For some reason a certain Windows' events, Logon and Special Logon, has been reoccurring intermittently for about a week now, and my computer temporarily loses connection to the Internet almost every single time this event occurs. What is happening? How do I fix this?...
  7. Very odd internet disconnects

Very odd internet disconnects: Hello everyone and thanks in advance. I am having an issue with my Ethernet internet connection dropping (Windows 10) if i open any game applications that require internet connection. IE, Joining a server, Sitting in a server list waiting for a spot, Leaving a server and...
  8. "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure

"err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure: "Windows Update" as well as the Edge and Firefox web browsers are unable to connect to the Internet. "err_name_not_resolved" is the return of these two browsers. BUT the Comodo Dragon Internet Browser IS able to connect to the Internet and all interaction with Internet...
  9. "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure

in Windows 10 Support
    "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure: "Windows Update" as well as the Edge and Firefox web browsers are unable to connect to the Internet. "err_name_not_resolved" is the return of these two browsers. BUT the Comodo Dragon Internet Browser IS able to connect to the Internet and all interaction with Internet...
  10. Odd internet behavior

Odd internet behavior: We recently had an upgrade to our DSL service from 3mbs to 25mbs which required the modem to be exchanged for a new one. Before the upgrade the internet was working as soon as the PC booted to the desktop. But now, once booted to desktop, it takes another 30 seconds before...