Windows 10: ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR

Discus and support ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While resizing Google chrome and internet explorer to work side by side. This issue appeared. I have tried 1. changing resolution 2. Formatting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RahulMondal96, Feb 20, 2021.

1. ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR

While resizing Google chrome and internet explorer to work side by side. This issue appeared.

I have tried

1. changing resolution
    2. Formatting the PC
    3. updating all the gfx drivers and also re-installing them

None came to solve the issue.

Attaching a link of the exact same issue that the person is facing. I am not able to come up with any solution and internet doesn't have much information about it as in how it is happening

CHECK THE LINK -> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/surfpro4-surfdrivers/part-of-top-of-display-is-echod-onto-the-bottom-of/edc25f08-737a-4e8f-955f-8ffe106ffc26?page=2&fbclid=IwAR2ftIR2JRamlV88ug7-64VJAx9TD1E5QohSMMcf1KRlE6CqoikYc4dpiB0

:)

RahulMondal96, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

Most likely Tablet Mode, as dmholt57 suggests.

Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Another posibility is accidentally pressing F11 which switches a browser to full screen mode.

3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 20, 2021
  4. ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR

Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR

1. ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR - Similar Threads - ODD ISSUE SUDDEN

2. I am not able to see the wifi option on the task bar in my laptop and the Get Help is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to see the wifi option on the task bar in my laptop and the Get Help is...: Wifi option is not showing and i can't connect to any network. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-see-the-wifi-option-on-the-task/ae9f4509-1515-4438-a4ef-5909e65d1aec
  3. I am not able to see the wifi option on the task bar in my laptop and the Get Help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to see the wifi option on the task bar in my laptop and the Get Help is...: Wifi option is not showing and i can't connect to any network. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-see-the-wifi-option-on-the-task/ae9f4509-1515-4438-a4ef-5909e65d1aec
  4. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  5. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  6. ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODD ISSUE ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE TOP PART OF MY SCREEN BELLOW THE TASK BAR: While resizing Google chrome and internet explorer to work side by side. This issue appeared. I have tried 1. changing resolution 2. Formatting the PC 3. updating all the gfx drivers and also re-installing them None came to solve the issue. Attaching a link of the exact...
  7. Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brojoe120 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl5g47/task_bar_covering_part_of_my_home_screen_is_there/
  8. Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing: Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a...
  9. All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar

in Windows 10 Support
    All of a sudden I started to have issues with my scroll bar: Just recently all of a sudden my Windows 10 Is experiencing problems when I try to scroll any window that has a scrollbar. When I scroll down it continually scrolls back up on its own, this happens whether I'm using my mouse wheel or if I actually physically grabbed the bar...
  10. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Odd internet tab on the top of my screen: Hello, I just downloaded a mod for a game off the internet and after I did I got this sketchy tab at the stop of my screen. I can't find out how to get rid of it and it is kind of annoying. I started up my anti-virus thing and it said that there was nothing found on my...