Windows 10: Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus?

Discus and support Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As of about a week or two ago, my computer has been doing something odd. Whenever I open any kind of Windows 10 App or the settings, there will be this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chris05478, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus?

As of about a week or two ago, my computer has been doing something odd. Whenever I open any kind of Windows 10 App or the settings, there will be this off putting jittery movement. It seems to lock itself to a place on the scroll (usually the bottom) and scroll up and down rapidly. I do not know what is causing it to do this, but when it acts up restarting my pc usually helps.

It does not do this with normal apps or games on my pc. Only Windows Apps and any Windows 10 Menus (Wifi, settings, ect).

Does anyone know what causes this issue or how to fix it without restarting the pc?

:)

chris05478, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. dalchina Win User

Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus?

dalchina, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus?

1. Odd Jittery Movement on only Windows Apps and menus? - Similar Threads - Odd Jittery Movement

2. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  3. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  4. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Odd Apps in Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Apps in Start: I had some odd apps appear in my start menu. I have no clue what they are or what they do. If I can, I would like to remove these because they look kinda sketchy. Some of them say I can uninstall them when I right-click them, for some, it says I can't. But I don't uninstall...
  6. Odd Apps in Start

Odd Apps in Start: I had some odd apps appear in my start menu. I have no clue what they are or what they do. If I can, I would like to remove these because they look kinda sketchy. Some of them say I can uninstall them when I right-click them, for some, it says I can't. But I don't uninstall...
  7. Odd app in startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd app in startup: Hello, I was looking at my startup apps and found this odd app, I searched everywhere but couldn't find an answer, I tried to view its command line but when I went to the folder it wasn't there.I need help before resetting my pc...
  8. Dual Monitor movement of app windows :@

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor movement of app windows :@: I wasn't sure where to post this, so i thought i'd try the graphics cards. I have a 3440x1440 monitor i use for games, my 2nd monitor is at 1080 resolution. When i play 3440x1440 resolution games, the 2nd monitor is fine, all the windows i have open on it stay in place. The...
  9. Wndows 10 app menus

Wndows 10 app menus: Why do the windows default apps such as mail, have Greek menus and dialogue and not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/wndows-10-app-menus/bc5a0ba6-a898-4a12-b240-cf6d7278c33d
  10. Odd Issue, No CSS/Java Dropdown Menus Work on All Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Odd Issue, No CSS/Java Dropdown Menus Work on All Sites: I’m baffled still on this drop down menu issue. This started happening literally about 2 weeks ago. On virtually all sites, drop down menus (including two of my own sites) that used to work fine, do not work on mouse *hover* anymore. I have to click the menu for it to...