Windows 10: Odd Log File In Temp Files

Discus and support Odd Log File In Temp Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 2004 (O.S. Build 1904.153 Hi Does anyone have any idea what these Log Files in my Temp Folder are, and should I be worried about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sporties, Mar 23, 2020.

1. sporties Win User

Odd Log File In Temp Files

Windows 10 Version 2004 (O.S. Build 1904.153

Hi

Does anyone have any idea what these Log Files in my Temp Folder are, and should I be worried about them?
    They're named DESKTOP-GDP#####.log.
    Thanks in advance!

Mike

Code:
    :)

sporties, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 23, 2020
  3. M3cael Win User
    Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Odd Log File In Temp Files

[Help] Log File

Hey all,

Has anyone used the log file with powershell? I am looking to parse the log file but it is not being friendly. I save the log file as an XML and/or CSV but it doesn't really format the data correctly.

jam1239665, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Odd Log File In Temp Files

1. Odd Log File In Temp Files - Similar Threads - Odd Log File

2. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  3. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  4. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  5. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log, not clearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log, not clearing.: My C:\Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log and they are not clearing. For instance, over the past 20 days I have accumulated over 600 files totaling over 100 megabytes. Before I noticed the issue my PC had accumulated well over a thousand...
  7. Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log, not clearing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log, not clearing.: My C:\Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log and they are not clearing. For instance, over the past 20 days I have accumulated over 600 files totaling over 100 megabytes. Before I noticed the issue my PC had accumulated well over a thousand...
  8. Windows\Temp folder is accumulating log files file extension is*.log, not clearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. 2 log files created in windows temp

in Windows 10 Support
    2 log files created in windows temp: Hi I have 2 log files created over and over again in Windows temp folder: 1. aria-debug-xxxx.log xxxx changes between files. The content is either empty or includes one line: Logging inited C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\aria-debug-12272.log 1 I read it might be related to OneDrive but...
  10. Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Log files flood at Windows/Temp: Hello people! My PC started out of a sudden registering a hell lot of Event Log files usually in the pattern "Application_<some serial number>" or "Microsoft-Windows-<some thing>-<some serial number>" and paired up with "AppxErrorReport_<serial>.txt" files. I noticed it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orapi cpknf medium successfully got the registry values

2. happy02062020