Windows 10: Odd Microsoft sign-in window

Discus and support Odd Microsoft sign-in window in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, For some time I have been pretty frequently being asked to log in using my Microsoft account, see image below. Why? I also noticed this morning... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Per Schunnesson, May 22, 2019.

1. Odd Microsoft sign-in window

Hello, For some time I have been pretty frequently being asked to log in using my Microsoft account, see image below. Why? I also noticed this morning that Outlook couldn't be started due to this sign-in request.

How to get rid of this?

Thanks!

:)

Per Schunnesson, May 22, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Odd Microsoft sign-in window :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 22, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 22, 2019
  4. Odd Microsoft sign-in window

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Odd Microsoft sign-in window

1. Odd Microsoft sign-in window - Similar Threads - Odd Microsoft sign

2. Odd Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Wallpapers: Hello everyone, I have no clue what could be causing this, but it has me a little freaked out and I want to have at least some frame of reference for stopping it.I'm on Windows 10. Every now and then, usually after playing Apex Legends, my wallpaper and lock screen will...
  3. Windows behaving oddly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows behaving oddly: Hi My PC froze while playing a game and after restart the windows 10 has been acting weird. First it takes long to login and the screen goes from black to back and windows keeps reopening file manager. And now when that is over when I click the startup button or the search...
  4. odd notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    odd notifications: I'm getting frequent notifications that my McAfee has expired I haven't had a McAfee account in years as well as notifications informing me that my search history isn't private. It says Chrome is letting me know but the link attached is so.alltogetheresquestrian.com Anyone...
  5. Odd lenova account during sign in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd lenova account during sign in.: This morning I went to sign into my local account and noticed there was an option to sign into lenova account, so I signed into my admin account to further investigate it, but it wasn't listed. So I signed back out to check if it was still there and now it's gone. Edit....
  6. Odd crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...
  7. Microsoft Store download is a bit odd for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download is a bit odd for me: Hi I purchased the Xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves. The subscription ran out but I didn't uninstall the game. I recently repurchased the game pass and tried to launch the game but it did not work. I uninstalled the game and tried to re-install it but it still doesn't...
  8. Odd Sign-in versus Auto Sign-in Problem in 1607

in Windows 10 Customization
    Odd Sign-in versus Auto Sign-in Problem in 1607: After having done the update, I'm having two issues that are bugging me: 1. I cannot change the lock screen from the "cave by the shore" default nor bypass it (Brink is working on the bypass issue I believe) 2. If I go into netplwiz and uncheck the need for a password,...
  9. Odd Disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Disconnections: For the past few months I have been having odd disconnections where there appears to be no pattern or cause to it. Some days I can go without getting a single disconnection while other days I can get them every minute for a while. Sometimes the computer will regain...
  10. Odd behaviour.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd behaviour.: I use Windows 10 and I have recently had the most annoying behaviour start happening. Out of nowhere it just started randomly opening the start menu, task manager and auto-clicking the button that initiates scroll with my trackpad. It does it randomly and gets right in my...