Windows 10: Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

Discus and support Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angel B. Jones, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it.

I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it.

If anyone has it, tell me where I can find it myself.

:)

Angel B. Jones, Aug 10, 2019
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Aug 10, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 10, 2019
  4. sttubs Win User

Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

Odd monitor problem

Odd monitor problem *NEW INFO*

I have a monitor (listed in my specs) that sometimes does not turn on when the computer is started or brought out of sleep mode. If I unplug the power cord & plug it back in it works fine, no other problems with it at all. Any thoughts? Is it eminently going to fail, should I RMA?

sttubs, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

1. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed! - Similar Threads - Odd OpenGL Problem

2. Password problems Need login help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password problems Need login help: When I finish with my computer 6/22/2019 it stated not to close because of a window download and the computer would shut off when finished. The next day I was locked out because my computer didn’t recognize my face, pin# or password. I have spent 3 days with Microsoft and...
  3. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...
  4. Need help with Disk Partitioning problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with Disk Partitioning problem.: Hello, I have a strange problem when I want to shrink my main drive down: It only lets me shrink 14GB of space. Trouble is, I have 214GB free of 237GB on my SSD. Over 15 times the shrink space. I have checked the System Volume Information using vssadmin list...
  5. OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft

OpenGL problem in windows 10 Pro with Minecraft: Minecraft wont work bc of something to do with OpenGL it worked on my old computer that had windows 8 but I recently got a refurbished pc from Office Depot and it has Windows 10 Pro and I've done the updates and Minecraft still wont work plz...
  6. Windows 8 Problem - Need help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 8 Problem - Need help: I can no longer sign-in to Windows 8 (that's why I'm posting here on Windows 10. I need help to get Windows 8 again. Thank you. 55247
  7. Routing Problem needs help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routing Problem needs help: Need help with a routing issue. My current setup is I have a modem/router which is myinternet connection and is set up on the 192.168.0.0 subnet. I have quite a fewcomputers on this subnet. I have a HPE DL360p server running ESXi and have 7 virtualmachines on. One of these...
  8. openGL issues

openGL issues: I have a desktop, all in one computer, which recently was updated to windows 10. I am currently having issues with a program saying I needed to have openGl 1.3 or later (I have checked and am running at 1.1). I have tried updating drivers , but apparently all drivers are at...
  9. Various Odd Problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    Various Odd Problems.: For starters, I have a pretty badly organised desktop, so my screen is filled with icons. Every now and then, I'll see all of the icons re-render themselves (no idea why - nothing I've done). Here they flash white, then redraw themselves. However, after this, the normal...
  10. W10 OpenGL curruped

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 OpenGL curruped: Hey, so ever since I installed Windows 10 back in December I've been having some issues. Mainly OpenGL, like sometimes(not always) when watching a Youtube video in Chrome I get the yellow message "WebGL has hit a snag" even though the video seems to play just fine. Though...