Windows 10: Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?

Discus and support Odd Windows 10 Crash Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] All I know is that when i start my computer up sometimes after doing a normal shutdown/restart from updates, my computer will have a chance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrekhanG, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?

/u/DrekhanG, Aug 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 30, 2020
  3. MoonPig Win User
    Odd Crash from Games

Hey,

A mate of mine seems to be getting some odd crashes. The computer boots to Windows fine and stable, but then abit into playing games, it crashes to a black screen with looped sound.

The CPU is at stock, and the cooling is really good.

Spec:
    E7200
    P5K Premium Black Pearl
    4 x 1GB Kingston
    Samsung 500GB Green
    XFX 9800GTX

I'm going to be out, so i can't reply, but he'll be reading this topic, so can you just post suggestions.

Thanks

MoonPig, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Odd Windows 10 Crash Help?

1. Odd Windows 10 Crash Help? - Similar Threads - Odd Crash Help

2. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  3. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  4. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Odd Crashes In multiple games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Crashes In multiple games: Many games such as Overwatch 2, Overwatch, Any COD game, Halo Infinite, Grounded, Apex Legends, Valorant, and more have a tendency to crash see other questions ive posted and sometimes when they crash the games UI is still there everything else is just a black screen see...
  6. Odd Crashes In multiple games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Crashes In multiple games: Many games such as Overwatch 2, Overwatch, Any COD game, Halo Infinite, Grounded, Apex Legends, Valorant, and more have a tendency to crash see other questions ive posted and sometimes when they crash the games UI is still there everything else is just a black screen see...
  7. Odd Windows 10 behaviors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Windows 10 behaviors: Hello, Recently about 1 to 2 weeks my windows 10 has been acting weird : At start up, taskbar apps take a while to appear about 2-3 minutes, once appeared, apps that should start at startup begin to launchService Host : DCOM Server Process Launcher uses between 20-30% CPU and...
  8. Help! Unfixable and Odd Bluescreen

Help! Unfixable and Odd Bluescreen: It all started when I was chatting with my friends and I closed the app Discord to take a break. Right after, a bluescreen has popped up, but it was different. It wasn't aligned with my screen, it was alot to the right and a little to the bottom, and it was jittering alot. My...
  9. Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with odd autodimming feature on windows 10 pc: I am running Windows 10 in "Dark Mode" When go into something that displays in dark mode for example Windows Settings for a few seconds everything looks fine. But then the text begins to dim against the background and is almost unreadable. Why is this occurring and how...
  10. Odd crashing

Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...