Windows 10: Odd Windows 11 VPN issues

Discus and support Odd Windows 11 VPN issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i was able to connect to company VPN server via windows VPN.i can ping the internal server 10.x.x.x, but i can't reach the 10.x.x. websites or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChiangK, Jul 18, 2022.

1. ChiangK Win User

Odd Windows 11 VPN issues

Hi,i was able to connect to company VPN server via windows VPN.i can ping the internal server 10.x.x.x, but i can't reach the 10.x.x. websites or RDP.the workstation is domain joined. and couldn't contact the domain either.nslook returns correct ip.the VPN connection showed under the "Public" with "No internet". however. no problem to access the internet websites.p.s. this is brand new dell precision laptop.thanks in advanceck

:)

ChiangK, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 18, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Odd Windows 11 VPN issues :D

P4-630, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Odd Windows 11 VPN issues

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

Odd Windows 11 VPN issues

1. Odd Windows 11 VPN issues - Similar Threads - Odd VPN issues

2. Odd issue with my version of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd issue with my version of Windows 11.: For some reason, on my version of Windows 11 that came preinstalled with my PC, it has apps and features from Windows 10. Like, for instance, the Task Manager is just the straight one from Windows 10. But, on my friends PC who recently upgraded to Windows 11, his Task Manager...
  3. Odd issue with my version of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd issue with my version of Windows 11.: For some reason, on my version of Windows 11 that came preinstalled with my PC, it has apps and features from Windows 10. Like, for instance, the Task Manager is just the straight one from Windows 10. But, on my friends PC who recently upgraded to Windows 11, his Task Manager...
  4. VPN issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN issues with Windows 11: I have been working with the same VPN for 3 years. I just upgraded to windows 11 and now I can't get it to connected or connect consistently. I have removed update KB5009543 and disabled Windows defender firewall. Both seemed to resolve the problem at first, but I'm having...
  5. VPN issues with Windows 11

VPN issues with Windows 11: I have been working with the same VPN for 3 years. I just upgraded to windows 11 and now I can't get it to connected or connect consistently. I have removed update KB5009543 and disabled Windows defender firewall. Both seemed to resolve the problem at first, but I'm having...
  6. Odd Windows 11 VPN issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Windows 11 VPN issues: Hi,i was able to connect to company VPN server via windows VPN.i can ping the internal server 10.x.x.x, but i can't reach the 10.x.x. websites or RDP.the workstation is domain joined. and couldn't contact the domain either.nslook returns correct ip.the VPN connection showed...
  7. Windows 11 - Windows VPN Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows VPN Issue: Hi,I am having a problem with Windows 11 that just started. I have 2 WIndows VPN's setup to 2 different customer sites. It was working for maybe a month or two when I setup the laptop and now it doesnt.The VPN connects fine and I can ping the computers, but I can not use...
  8. Windows 11 - Windows VPN Issue

Windows 11 - Windows VPN Issue: Hi,I am having a problem with Windows 11 that just started. I have 2 WIndows VPN's setup to 2 different customer sites. It was working for maybe a month or two when I setup the laptop and now it doesnt.The VPN connects fine and I can ping the computers, but I can not use...
  9. An odd issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An odd issue: On a friends computer application files are getting the .exe file extension stripped off the name. Of course then they won't launch. Renaming the file and adding the .exe back onto the filename solves the issue temporarily but it happens again. What's even weirder is I can...
  10. Odd Windows Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd Windows Sound Issue: I was having trouble hearing out of my speakers on this new laptop. The volume was almost low enough I had to put my ear to the speaker to hear it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the sound device and made sure I got the latest drivers from HP but the sound is still very low. I...