Windows 10: Odys wintab won’t boot

Discus and support Odys wintab won’t boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I got a windows odys wintab 10 and I recently installed windows 10 on it. It worked fine at first I could even restart it but it ran out of battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ginobino, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Ginobino Win User

Odys wintab won’t boot

Hey I got a windows odys wintab 10 and I recently installed windows 10 on it. It worked fine at first I could even restart it but it ran out of battery and since I haven’t been able to boot it up - it shows the starter screen but turns off right after again and even after hours on the charger it won’t fully start. Any ideas ?

:)

Ginobino, Mar 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 Screen auto rotation

Many thanks, it works for my ODYS Wintab 10.

Lkw CenterNordheide, Mar 31, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Seneral Win User

Odys wintab won’t boot

Odys WinPad V10 - Upgrade to Windows 10 May 2019 Update

So here's how you can fix the drivers on the winpad v10 (might work for similar problems on other odys devices with respective other packages)

Drivers for old odys tablets are hard to find - this list (ODYS Update-Liste (WinTabs)) is unfortunately outdated.

Took me a while but I found https://www.odyshilfe.de/treiber, a/the (idk) german odys support to have all the drivers even for old models, and can confirm the winpad v10 drivers
    for windows 10 work fine (haven't tried the full ISO, maybe doing it through that will work for you, altghough be aware they're probably in german). Specifically, here is a direct link to the Winpad V10 drivers:

Link

As for installing, there are some specialities this time around, as you'll find even if you install the drivers for all unknown devices, touch, sound, etc. will still not work. This is because of the I2C controllers - windows will by default want to install
    drivers labeled:

'Intel(R) Atom(TM)/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor Serial IO (SIO) - I2C Port 1 - 0F41' or just

'Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor I2C Controller'

These are NOT correct - you'll have to find them in the 'Device Manager / System Devices' category and manually install the drivers from your downloaded and extracted driver package. If windows says they are already up-to-date, choose to pick them your self.

In the end, you'll want ALL 4 I2C devices to display as 'I2C Controller'.

After that is done, you'll find the I2C controller working and the other devices will appear as unknown devices - now just update drivers from the downloaded and extracted package as normal. They should all work (touch, sound, etc).

Also, you'll probably want to disable reserved storage, which will grab around 2-3GB on the winpad V10.

https://www.howtogeek.com/425563/how-to-disable-reserved-storage-on-windows-10/

Seneral, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Odys wintab won’t boot

1. Odys wintab won’t boot - Similar Threads - Odys wintab won’t

2. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  3. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  4. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Odys wintab won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odys wintab won’t boot: Hey I got a windows odys wintab 10 and I recently installed windows 10 on it. It worked fine at first I could even restart it but it ran out of battery and since I haven’t been able to boot it up - it shows the starter screen but turns off right after again and even after...
  6. Odys wintab won’t boot

Odys wintab won’t boot: Hey I got a windows odys wintab 10 and I recently installed windows 10 on it. It worked fine at first I could even restart it but it ran out of battery and since I haven’t been able to boot it up - it shows the starter screen but turns off right after again and even after...
  7. Windows won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won’t boot: I just got a m.2 gen 4. I have transferred everything to it including windows, updated windows on it and everything. It was working just fine for a couple of days so i have my old ssd to my father to use that had the original windows on it he reformatted it and is now using...
  8. Windows Won’t Boot

Windows Won’t Boot: I’m not sure what I did but my pc won’t boot up properly. It keeps on restarting, like it says Gigabyte the brand of my motherboard and then it just restarts, it won’t boot up to my ssd....
  9. Windows won’t boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t boot: I downloaded the Windows Installation Media on a USB. When I plug the USB into my new PC, Windows won’t boot it. It reads that the USB is there and I have boot priority for the USB. Why isn’t it booting. My motherboard is a ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair Hero 8 of that helps at all....
  10. PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t boot: Hey, so i was gaming as usual and all of a sudden my pc just froze, keyboard/mouse disconnected. So i thought it’s a gpu problem but idk now. I rebooted as usual, avast wasn’t working so i reinstalled and everything was fine, had to restart and all was g. After a while it...