Windows 10: OECD Winner?

Discus and support OECD Winner? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I received the following via whatsapp that I have won...I wonder if it's for real. [06/12, 10:50 pm] +14702530985: The (ORGANIZATION FOR... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sambala60, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Sambala60 Win User

OECD Winner?

Hello,

I received the following via whatsapp that I have won...I wonder if it's for real.

[06/12, 10:50 pm] +14702530985: The (ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMICS COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT) money is the United Way Worldwide with the conjunction of Billionaires providing funds. that your been entitled, to help yourself make it through tough economic conditions. You can use OECD Money to buy a house of your own if your living in a rented apartment, or planning to change your home to buy another one of your choice, buy a Car or Truck, and you can use it to start a Business of your own, Pay your bills, Medical expenses, Business costs, or even personal use.

[06/12, 10:51 pm] +14702530985: CONGRATULATIONS..YOUR NAME IS STILL AVAILABLE ON OUR WINNERS LIST AND YOUR WINNING MONEY IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CLAIMING.

[06/12, 11:11 pm]+14702530985 : The online draw was Conducted by a random selection of Names, you were been picked by an Advanced automated random computer search using the FACEBOOK cause its the largest Social Media site. Your name was selected in a raffle draw that was made 1st November 2018. Let us know when you are ready to claim your winning money.

:)

Sambala60, Dec 7, 2018

2. Is this xbox one winner a scam?

I received this email recently and I want to know if it is legit?

Congratulations!

You are one of our winners. We have chosen you randomly from all the participants. You are just few minutes left to claim your pack (Xbox One + Extra Wireless Controller + Kinect + The game you have selected when you
    registered the giveaway).

Now enter our official website to claim you prize. Go to L: http://microsoft.xboxonegift.org/winner But first we highly recommed to read the step by step below to
    make sure you understand everything.

EveeyConnolly, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Ilegal announcement of winner

The ovi touch contest winner of last week (8th week) contest is ilegal because the terms and conditions of this contest says, we have to put our answer within 300 char. But the winner 'josefjosef666' has use about 335 char. Then how can he/she announced
    as a winner.

I am '' whose answer is on second position therefore i should be a legal winner.

kumardeep0745, Dec 7, 2018
  4. OECD Winner?

where are the winners ?

it's been a mounth since the xbox x with Forza 7 and the lab controller are over and there's no winner yet was it a scam ?

Bad Math 8, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

OECD Winner?

1. OECD Winner? - Similar Threads - OECD Winner

2. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...: You are a winnerREPLY TO THIS EMAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** User ,Microsoft Corporation wish to notify you as we celebrates this year Promotion Award; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected as a winner of $200,000.00...
  3. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...: You are a winnerREPLY TO THIS EMAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** User ,Microsoft Corporation wish to notify you as we celebrates this year Promotion Award; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected as a winner of $200,000.00...
  4. I have received these mail what is this it’s scam please let me explain You are a winner...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G: Yes, Yes, Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-to-youtube-extra-store-channel-winner/e08b0e72-05ef-4ae3-9a8b-f7dc0145476b
  6. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G: Yes, Yes, Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-to-youtube-extra-store-channel-winner/e08b0e72-05ef-4ae3-9a8b-f7dc0145476b
  7. Upload Video to YouTube eXtra Store Channel Winner STC Quicknet 4G

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. OECD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OECD: I want to send the scam OECD report to my friend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oecd/497fe4a6-247b-4808-8e5a-2a26b8d76c2e"
  9. 2019 Google Play Award Winners

in Windows 10 News
    2019 Google Play Award Winners: [img] To kick off this year’s Google I/O, we hosted our fourth annual Google Play Award ceremony to recognize the most innovative developers behind the top apps and games on Google Play over the past year. These apps and games had stiff competition across nine categories,...
  10. Macrium Free - total Winner - recovered PC from different Hardware

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Free - total Winner - recovered PC from different Hardware: Hi folks Somehow I corrupted a recent backup on an intel laptop so on restore it failed with Backup file is corrupted Anyway I restored from a backup taken on an AMD server (AMD processor with Nvidia Mobo) to HP Intel laptop with Intel graphics etc. Free version just did the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 14702530985