Windows 10: OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

Discus and support OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today, June 26, 2022, an uodate name "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" appear on Windows Update with Pending Uodate status.When I click Install Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Purd, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Purd Win User

OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

Today, June 26, 2022, an uodate name "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" appear on Windows Update with Pending Uodate status.When I click Install Now button, the installation do not proceed as it should be. I have reboot and try to install again but the OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 still show Pending Install status.I do not know what to do to properly install this uodate. Please note that other HP proprietary updates that also appear in WIndowWindowss Update on June 26, 2022 the same time that OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 show up install fine, except this OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 updateH

:)

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 26, 2022
  3. samsung g4 phone

I can not see the the samsung g4 phone on the usb list on my computer tried to do what some have suggested must not have been right still no finding it any ideas??.

dave brown

davebrown60, Jun 26, 2022
  4. OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

CODE 37

Hello Enoch,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you facing this issue while you are connecting the wireless USB?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or a Microsoft account?

The Code 37 error is one of several Device Manager Error codes.

A Code 37 error basically means that the driver installed for the
    hardware device has failed in some way.

You may refer to the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to update all your drivers in device manager and check if it helps.

Method 2:

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the admin account or the Microsoft account to check if that helps.

I also suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Method 3:

I suggest you to plug in the USB device and run the hardware troubleshooter to check if that helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound

• Select "Hardware and Devices"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

1. OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4... - Similar Threads - OEM HIDClass 672

2. Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" HELP: Hello, this update is not downloading to my computer. Any answers how I can get this to download? I clicked it a bunch of times. It not restarting my computer, I restarted my computer, waited and its not downloading....
  3. Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" HELP: Hello, this update is not downloading to my computer. Any answers how I can get this to download? I clicked it a bunch of times. It not restarting my computer, I restarted my computer, waited and its not downloading....
  4. Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672": Hello, this update is not downloading to my computer. Any answers how I can get this to download? I clicked it a bunch of times. It not restarting my computer, I restarted my computer, waited and its not downloading....
  5. Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672": Hello, this update is not downloading to my computer. Any answers how I can get this to download? I clicked it a bunch of times. It not restarting my computer, I restarted my computer, waited and its not downloading....
  6. Update: "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672"

7. OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...: Today, June 26, 2022, an uodate name "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" appear on Windows Update with Pending Uodate status.When I click Install Now button, the installation do not proceed as it should be. I have reboot and try to install again but the OEM - HIDClass -...
  8. OEM-HIDClass - 18.16.37.672

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM-HIDClass - 18.16.37.672: Hi, i am just wondering. What is this Driver update? I recently just received it in my Windows Update. But I'm not quite sure what is OEM-HIDClass, or whatever it's for....
  9. oem hidclass 18.16.37.672

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oem hidclass 18.16.37.672: Hello guys,So today i got an optional windows update named "oem hidclass 18.16.37.672"So im wondering what this is and if i should install this or not? What is the purpose of that driver?...
  10. oem hidclass 18.16.37.672

oem hidclass 18.16.37.672: Hello guys,So today i got an optional windows update named "oem hidclass 18.16.37.672"So im wondering what this is and if i should install this or not? What is the purpose of that driver?...