Windows 10: oem key not present in firmware?

Discus and support oem key not present in firmware? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hi guys, i just activated windows 10 home with oem key, and i look in showkeyplus app and i see "oem key not present in firmware" is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nabiel AkbarPerdana, Oct 25, 2020.

1. oem key not present in firmware?

oem key not present in firmware? 38401e32-8609-4e53-8d03-09081f3bb742?upload=true.png

hi guys, i just activated windows 10 home with oem key, and i look in showkeyplus app and i see "oem key not present in firmware" is there a problem with my windows ?, how to solve it?

:)

Nabiel AkbarPerdana, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Dom-dom Win User

OEM keys & bios / firmware upgrades

Hi, I have a HP laptop that was originally Win 8 with an OEM key. That was subsequently upgraded to Win 10. I note that there are bios & firmware upgrades available for my device but I have read that the OEM key is embedded in the BIOS. Can I upgrade the
    bios & firmware & the OEM key still be valid?

Dom-dom, Oct 25, 2020
  3. aflodin Win User
    Show Key

It says OEM key not present in firmware, should I still try the generic key?

aflodin, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

oem key not present in firmware?

oem or not??? & kernel error

No it does not...sorry

OEM Key: OEM key not present in firmware

The seller needs to give you the key that the previously intalled OS was activated with..

Superfly, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

oem key not present in firmware?

1. oem key not present in firmware? - Similar Threads - oem key present

2. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  3. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip: I recently purchased a used lenovo m75q thinkcentre. When powered up it started with a new Windows user configuration that required a corporate login/email. Basically there was nothing I could do with the computer. I tried installing a new windows OS and even changed out the...
  4. Remove an OEM product key embedded in the UEFI firmware chip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  6. How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to "REMOVE" OEM product key from BIOS firmware of a laptop: I want to remove the original OEM product key from the BIOS as if this laptop came without any pre-installed OS. I have come across a program called RWeveryting which can read and write pretty much anywhere, where any sort of data could be written or read. Now I want to know...
  7. oem key

oem key: Hi so i just bought a oem key and was wandering if i can activate windows but ive already install windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-key/68c49162-f504-4e7c-8edb-9145cb0143fc
  8. Windows 10 - OEM key not present in the firmware

Windows 10 - OEM key not present in the firmware: Hi guys, I got a new HP ProBook 450 G7 computer and tried a Linux OS on it first and decided to come back to Windows. I wasn't able to activate windows and got the error 0x803fa067 when I went ahead and installed Windows 10. I tried to see what's going on with...
  9. oem key

oem key: my laptop comes with windows 10 home i updated my laptop with windows 10 pro oem key,but my laptop did not replace the old key with new one..when i use oem key checker tool it showing old key.what i have to do replace a new oem key in old one?...
  10. OEM key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OEM key: hi there pleas i want know whats all problem will happen withe all drivers if i use fake OEM key to active windows 10 . and how i do remove it . i do use : slmgr /dlv slmgr /upk but when i restart laptop i see it actived by same OEM key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oem key not present in firmware