Windows 10: oem licence

Discus and support oem licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed. i dont know how to get my original OEM product id. help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 541samy, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 541samy Win User

oem licence

somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed.

i dont know how to get my original OEM product id.

help me please

:)

541samy, Nov 27, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

win 10 oem licence

Hi Abdur

Rest assured, this is no problem that is the way it is meant to be, when you upgraded, your OEM licence key was upgraded to Windows 10, that remains an OEM licence . . .

DaveM121, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Thedefh Win User
    Windows 10 OEM licence and activation

Hello,

I have several questions the licence and activation:

Can you legally buy used (and decactivated) windows 10 OEM licences and use them with a PC different from what it was supplied with?

Lets assume I bought such licence and the activation was successful on such a machine - does it mean I can continue and legally use the OS?

I read that there was a 'system builder' clause when using OEM licences that lets you transfer said licences to different machies if you take the OEM responsibility on yourself.

If it's not possible with windows 10 OEM is it possible with any other OEM version of windows such as windows 7 or 8?

Thanks,

Thedefh, Nov 27, 2020
  4. oem licence

lost oem key

after i have a chat with the microsoft service. i have my original OEM licence key in my BIOS. then can your step still be use for changing the fake licence that i'm using right now to the OEM licence.

danielhazwan, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

oem licence

1. oem licence - Similar Threads - oem licence

2. Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...: Pardon if this has been asked ad nauseam, mildly tired and my reading comprehension skills are a bit tanked right now. Would prefer a simple yes/no response if that's not too much trouble. I have a laptop purchased in 2015 that came with an OEM version of Windows installed....
  3. WIndows EDU and OEM Licence

WIndows EDU and OEM Licence: My Son has a Dell Laptop that came with OEM Windows 10. He has purchased a desktop, and wanted to activate his Edu Windows licence. His MSFT account says the licence was already activated 2 years ago, which would be when he got his laptop. There should have been no need to...
  4. What to do with OEM key after switching to Retail licence?

What to do with OEM key after switching to Retail licence?: Hi, As said in the title, I recently changed my OEM activation key Windows 10 for a Retail one. Now, since the OEM is no longer in use, is it possible to reuse it on another PC? Can I resell it? Thanks in adavance for your help, Y.C....
  5. Can I use the same non-OEM licence in dual boot environment? W10 & Linux + VM?

Can I use the same non-OEM licence in dual boot environment? W10 & Linux + VM?: Hello. I have one PC with dual boot systems. One is licensed Windows 10 Pro, and second one is Ubuntu. What I want to do is use my Windows 10 retail licence key in VM while running Linux. I don't see any way this would break the EULA / ToS since I am the only user who...
  6. Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation

Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation: Greeting to all Users here! Guys, I have a question about a license of Windows*10 a bought from an authorized reseller. Before I do that, I'll explain the rest of the story. -A week ago I bought an HP laptop that comes with Windows*10 Home version installed and together...
  7. Retail Licence and OEM Licencse two computers - same microsoft account

Retail Licence and OEM Licencse two computers - same microsoft account: HI All, i already have a laptop with a retail windows 10 pro license linked to my microsoft account. i bought another laptop which has an OEM licencse windows 10 pro. can i link my same microsoft account in the OEM laptop too? would it transfer my retail license to the...
  8. OEM windows 7 to retail windows 10? Do I need a new licence key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OEM windows 7 to retail windows 10? Do I need a new licence key?: Hi all. I'm about to build a new PC and was wondering if I'll need to purchase a new licence for Windows 10. My current PC (the one I'm using now and about to replace) was custom built by myself in 2014, and when I did so I used an OEM DVD copy of windows 7 (Home Premium I...
  9. Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys

Cheap Windows 10 Licence Keys.... OEM Keys: I have bought multiple laptops that have had OEM windows 10 packaged. I recently built my own pc and am wanting to activate windows 10. After looking on the Microsoft website I saw that the licenses are rather expensive, however, the trial version I have on my pc is perfectly...
  10. if i purchase workstation licence over my OEM licence of Windows pro, can i move my windows...

if i purchase workstation licence over my OEM licence of Windows pro, can i move my windows...: i am planing to purchase a workstation licence over my OEM licence of windows pro through Microsoft store, but not sure if i can move that licence to another computer in future or not ? or may be i should ask this - if i upgrade OEM licence of Windows pro to Workstation,...