Windows 10: oem licence

Discus and support oem licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed. i dont know how to get my original OEM product id. help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 541samy, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 541samy Win User

oem licence

somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed.

i dont know how to get my original OEM product id.

help me please

:)

541samy, Nov 27, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

win 10 oem licence

Hi Abdur

Rest assured, this is no problem that is the way it is meant to be, when you upgraded, your OEM licence key was upgraded to Windows 10, that remains an OEM licence . . .

DaveM121, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Thedefh Win User
    Windows 10 OEM licence and activation

Hello,

I have several questions the licence and activation:

Can you legally buy used (and decactivated) windows 10 OEM licences and use them with a PC different from what it was supplied with?

Lets assume I bought such licence and the activation was successful on such a machine - does it mean I can continue and legally use the OS?

I read that there was a 'system builder' clause when using OEM licences that lets you transfer said licences to different machies if you take the OEM responsibility on yourself.

If it's not possible with windows 10 OEM is it possible with any other OEM version of windows such as windows 7 or 8?

Thanks,

Thedefh, Nov 27, 2020
  4. oem licence

lost oem key

after i have a chat with the microsoft service. i have my original OEM licence key in my BIOS. then can your step still be use for changing the fake licence that i'm using right now to the OEM licence.

danielhazwan, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

oem licence

1. oem licence - Similar Threads - oem licence

2. Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices: Hi,I bought a new ASUS laptop Laptop A with windows 10 OEM pre-installed. I do not have a record of this keyI performed the free upgrade on laptop A that was permitted at the time to windows 11I then installed a windows 8 PRO key standalone / non-Oem that I bought years ago...
  3. Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro licence key non-oem on oem devices: Hi,I bought a new ASUS laptop Laptop A with windows 10 OEM pre-installed. I do not have a record of this keyI performed the free upgrade on laptop A that was permitted at the time to windows 11I then installed a windows 8 PRO key standalone / non-Oem that I bought years ago...
  4. Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11: Hello support team,We are unable to activate our Windows 10 OEM licenses when transferring them to Windows 11.Step that leads to the error: -We open Powershell as administrator and run the following commands: "$GetDigitalLicence = Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from...
  5. Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11

Unable to activate OEM Licence on Windows 11: Hello support team,We are unable to activate our Windows 10 OEM licenses when transferring them to Windows 11.Step that leads to the error: -We open Powershell as administrator and run the following commands: "$GetDigitalLicence = Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from...
  6. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?: Sir, I have have laptop HP 6460b which come which windows 7 professional, and now when I install windows 7 professional again it is not activating. When I tried to find OEM windows 7 key. It is only showing that Windows 7 OEM Marker present in firmware and I didn't get OEM...
  7. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?: Sir, I have have laptop HP 6460b which come which windows 7 professional, and now when I install windows 7 professional again it is not activating. When I tried to find OEM windows 7 key. It is only showing that Windows 7 OEM Marker present in firmware and I didn't get OEM...
  8. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows 11 OEM licence : can I upgrade my C drive and how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OEM licence : can I upgrade my C drive and how?: Hi,My laptop only has 2 HDD slots. Can I upgrade my system drive by transfering the already installed Windows 11 OEM to a greater capacity HDD?Thank you for your help and have a great day!Nicolas...
  10. Windows 11 OEM licence : can I upgrade my C drive and how?

Windows 11 OEM licence : can I upgrade my C drive and how?: Hi,My laptop only has 2 HDD slots. Can I upgrade my system drive by transfering the already installed Windows 11 OEM to a greater capacity HDD?Thank you for your help and have a great day!Nicolas...