Windows 10: OEM lisence question

Discus and support OEM lisence question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using a laptop with a preinstalled OEM license of windows 10 home 32bit. can I use a installation media to install a 64-bit os without having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by giridhari vaddavalli, Dec 8, 2020.

1. OEM lisence question

I am using a laptop with a preinstalled OEM license of windows 10 home 32bit. can I use a installation media to install a 64-bit os without having to buy a product key for windows home os?

:)

giridhari vaddavalli, Dec 8, 2020

2. blocked lisence

i got my lisence (oem)got blocked error code 0xC004C003

any solution

cak tor 28, Dec 8, 2020
  3. oli_ramsay, Dec 8, 2020
  4. OEM lisence question

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

OEM lisence question

1. OEM lisence question - Similar Threads - OEM lisence question

2. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  3. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  4. Windows 10 activation with old OEM lisence

Windows 10 activation with old OEM lisence: Hello.Hope you can help me with this:We bought a laptop more than 6 years ago.It has a OA MEA product key for windows 7 back of it.I installed windows 10 home on my another device with media creation tool and via a bootable flash.When windows installed,I activated it with...
  5. Windows 10 activation with old OEM lisence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation with old OEM lisence: Hello.Hope you can help me with this:We bought a laptop more than 6 years ago.It has a OA MEA product key for windows 7 back of it.I installed windows 10 home on my another device with media creation tool and via a bootable flash.When windows installed,I activated it with...
  6. Windows 10 activation with old OEM lisence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Lisence

Windows Lisence: Hi all. Can someone help me with this. I was wondering if i buy a Windows 10 License here in Canada and give it to my mom in South Africa will she be able to use it on her computer. This will be a new license that will only be activated on her machine only....
  8. OEM motherboard license question

OEM motherboard license question: Hello, so I originally bought this computer with a OEM windows license attached to the motherboard. A couple months ago i removed my solid state drive and hard drive from the pc to let my nephew use it for a couple of months. Keep in mind I never deleted/formatted my drives...
  9. Lisence

Lisence: What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that does absolutely nothing. I have a invoice for a purchase and they will not give me the license key. Called 10 times today...
  10. microsoft lisence

microsoft lisence: i bought my laptop in sep. 2018 , today i surprised in a message say that : Microsoft license was ended . or something like that , what can i do .. excel don't work ... and windows will break down , because i also have a message from windows...