Windows 10: OEM partition got converted to RAW file system

Discus and support OEM partition got converted to RAW file system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have a problem with my OEM partition and another one because they converted to RAW file system. As we can see in the photo below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danielorihuela1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. OEM partition got converted to RAW file system

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my OEM partition and another one because they converted to RAW file system.

As we can see in the photo below I have 2 RAW partitions, the second one is the important one because it is an OEM partition.

How can I fix this? Or I should just delete them and create a windows 10 media iso with windows 10 creation media tool and stop thinking about it.

Thanks for all.

:)

danielorihuela1, Oct 8, 2018
  2. tf2029 Win User

How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Oct 8, 2018
  3. How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Please try the below steps to convert the RAW partition to NTFS partition.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• At the command prompt, type convert drive_letter: /fs:ntfs, where drive_letter is the letter of the drive you want to convert, and then press Enter. For example,
      convert E: /fs:ntfs would convert drive E to the NTFS format.

• Type the name of the volume you want to convert, and then press Enter. You must use the existing name of the volume or the conversion will be canceled. You can view all available volumes in the
      Computer folder under Hard Disk Drives
    Notes: After you convert a partition to NTFS, you cannot convert it back. If you want to use the FAT file system on the partition again, you will need to reformat the partition, which erases all data on it.

Although the chance of corruption or data loss during a conversion is minimal, you should back up all data on the partition before you begin.

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 8, 2018
  4. tf2029 Win User

OEM partition got converted to RAW file system

How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

I used easus partition recovery to recover files from my RAW drive. All files were recovered. When loading win 10 there must have been a glich or win 10 doesn't accept 3TB data drives in there original format.

Thanks for your suggestions.

tf2029, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

OEM partition got converted to RAW file system

1. OEM partition got converted to RAW file system - Similar Threads - OEM partition got

2. raw and ntfs partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    raw and ntfs partition: Had a disk partition that turned raw. Already read all the posts on converting raw partitions to ntfs partitions without formatting disk.Convert d: /fs:ntfs doesn't work returning message "d: is already ntfs". If I open disk management the partition d: is marked as raw, btw....
  3. raw partition not formatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    raw partition not formatting: i had an ransomeware attack it locked all my files . so i decided to install new window . when i tried to format or delete my hdd partition 2 the bsod appear and my partition became raw . the bsod showed kmode exception not handled plssssssss help as soonn as possible...
  4. USB File System is RAW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB File System is RAW: Dear Microsof Community please help me with my problem. My USB OTG suddenly got an error saying "you need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it" I tried using EaseUs, but other than that I did not try anymore 3rd party application, since majority of them has to...
  5. Convert RAW Filesystem into NTFS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert RAW Filesystem into NTFS: So this is an interesting story. I have an USB-Stick with 64gb space on it. I so far only used it for readyboost because i didnt really find an other use for it. But today, i wanted to set up an virtual machine and needed the usb-stick. I realized i had an windows backup on...
  6. Lost Partitions and RAW files

Lost Partitions and RAW files: Essentially, I accidentally deleted a bunch of random things from my computer, and had to get recovery software to get it back. The software organized the files into a Partitions folder and a RAW folder. When I attempted to open some of the recovered files word and MP4 they...
  7. raw file converter what works well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    raw file converter what works well: free raw file converter what works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-file-converter-what-works-well/ab8db020-9eb1-4aeb-b0dd-dee6437bc5cf
  8. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...
  9. Raw Partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Raw Partitions: Hi Everyone! A few days ago, I accidentally told the Ubuntu Installer to wipe my Windows 10 partition. I quit the installer, but my partition is now RAW. What is a RAW Partition? In Windows, partitions with an unknown filesystem (like my Ubuntu partition) are marked as...
  10. Windows C partition got converted to RAW issue

Windows C partition got converted to RAW issue: Hi All May be somebody can help me recover my bootable drive. I don't know if this M.2 SSD gong bad or not. All tests from Dell ran fine with no hardware issues. I have Dell M6800 with M.2 SSD and secondary 1tb regular drive. The system is using uefi in the BIOS. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oem partition raw

2. windows 10 installation modified partition to raw

3. raw oem partition

4. windows 10 healthy oem partition become raw,
  5. oem raw,
  6. oem laptop raw partition,
  7. convert partition to oem,
  8. how does a system partition get converted to raw,
  9. what is a raw oem partition?,
  10. oem partition converter,
  11. raw format oem,