Windows 10: OEM Product Key

Discus and support OEM Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro (OEM) and installed it on my computer which currently has a windows 10 Home ( OEM ). Then i installed the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mckoy1925, Mar 7, 2019.

1. mckoy1925 Win User

OEM Product Key

I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro (OEM) and installed it on my computer which currently has a windows 10 Home ( OEM ). Then i installed the windows 10 home to my laptop. However i can't activate the product key of the said OS. I get this error "We can't activate windows on this device since it was used by another device". Any solution to this problem?

:)

mckoy1925, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Sermex Win User

OEM Product Key

Hello,

We have some DEll laptops and we want to upgrade to Windows 10, but Upgrade Software is asking us for Product Key. These laptops have no Product Key sticker for Windows 8.1. We alreday contacted DEll Support about this but they said Product Key is already
    recorded on laptop´s mother board and helped us obtaining this Product Key. This key is not valid when it is asked.

The Product Key starts with "00XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXOEM"

I think this is a "OEM" Product Key but it doesn´t work at upgrade time.

Please help us

Thanks

Sermex, Mar 7, 2019
  3. davehc Win User
    OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It

I havn't tried that one, but have a look at Belarq. Finds all the software keys on your computer, including the OEM, and a very comprehensive list of your hardware etc.

davehc, Mar 7, 2019
  4. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key

Hi Sermex,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this information helps, please post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

OEM Product Key

1. OEM Product Key - Similar Threads - OEM Product Key

2. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  3. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Question about OEM Product Keys.: Hello guys,I know that this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.I am wondering about OEM Keys, hence the title of this thread. I am considering switching to blendOS, or Ubuntu. Linux Distros because I have fricked up my Windows 10 installation in...
  4. A Question about OEM Product Keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. inserting oem product key in vmware question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inserting oem product key in vmware question: if i buy unused legal OEM product key from 3rd party website, can i insert unused legal OEM product key in vmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-oem-product-key-in-vmware-question/d935d8ed-3afa-4a3a-ac85-4ea320c88bb0
  6. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  7. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  8. Retail and OEM product keys

Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  9. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key: Is it possible to retrieve my windows OEM product key when I purchase my HP Laptop way back in 2014 windows 8 pre-installed with the computer, upgraded to 10 when came out? I replaced my HD 2 years ago and I need to replace it again with SSD. I contacted HP support and he...
  10. OEM product Keys

OEM product Keys: i want to buy oem license key from amazon for my laptop is that ok ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-keys/63fba0b4-4c8e-432f-936f-05451ec28757

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro oem key does not work