Windows 10: OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother

Discus and support OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last 2 weeks I have been trying to install the OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arthurdib, Nov 12, 2018.

1. arthurdib Win User

OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother

For the last 2 weeks I have been trying to install the OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother Tech . Now I can't connect to the internet using PUREVPN either, the PUREVPN Tech suggested I should re- install windows after he failed to get the VPN working as well. Is there another way to fix this without having to re install all my software again. P.s. the are very few computer techs in Thailand that can speak even basic English. your help is appreciated.

:)

arthurdib, Nov 12, 2018

2. scanning from brother printer/scanner to new laptop

What is the make and model of the brother printer/scanner?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Brother printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Brother Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Brother Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Unable to update Brother printer software

Have more details on my issue. I updated my PC to Win 10 a month ago. I then updated the software for our Brother all-in-one printer stating Win 10 64 bit as new OS. No issues. I did the same for our laptop. No issues and once updated, the Brother program
    shows up when in Control Panel Programs & Features. Then updated my wife's PC on same network to Win 10. No issues. I then tried to update the Brother software. When it got to installing the software, got error msg that the OS not supported. When I go
    into her Control Panel, the Brother file doesn't show up, yet the printer is working from her PC. Is this problem a Win 10 issue? Is there a corrupted Win 10 file that won't allow Brother software to recognize Win 10? Appreciate help.

Frank

FrankDiBella, Nov 27, 2018
  4. OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother

Brother-Printer

Hi

I have a laptop ASUS model no- E202S & OS- Windows-10, 64 bit but I can't install brother MFC-7360 software in my laptop. In final stage option is coming to connect the printer & switch on & waiting long time but not proceeding next. I can't install the
    software from CD because this laptop no have any DVD drive.

Please suggest me how I can able to install that software for using the printer.

Mahbub5707, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother

1. OEM software for my new Brother multi printer but it will not install and neither could the Brother - Similar Threads - OEM software Brother

2. Brother printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother printer: My Brother MFC235C printer does not work with Windows 11. Apparently, according to Brother, there is an update to fix this. Where can I get access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer/9671df8d-6654-451a-9a40-c937072572de
  3. Brother printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother printer: My Brother MFC235C printer does not work with Windows 11. Apparently, according to Brother, there is an update to fix this. Where can I get access to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer/9671df8d-6654-451a-9a40-c937072572de
  4. Brother printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother printer: I can load my Brother printer software but it will not actually install, why?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer/29dde689-b09c-4cbe-bfb4-acf6c49ac5d1
  5. Brother printer

Brother printer: when i send a print it comes out as A5 but all the settings appear to be A4. when i send it from another device the print is correct in A4. There must be a setting somewhere that needs to be changed, but i can't find it....
  6. Brother Printer

Brother Printer: I cannot get my printer to print anything from my laptop. The internet is unstable, so I have it cabled connected. It copies and work wireless to pint PDFs only. I've removed it and added the device again; still no luck. ugh...
  7. Can't install brothers software.

Can't install brothers software.: Windows 10, Brothers MFC-J485DW printer. Tried Brothers support, they gave up. Newest driver download will not install. Comes up with error halfway threw install. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Brothers\Creative Center\Brother Creative...
  8. Brothers Printer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brothers Printer: How can I get my printer out of the sleep mode. I have turned it off and unplugged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brothers-printer/0c169bef-076e-4dac-807e-5de947a33d1a
  9. Brother printer wiFi installation

Brother printer wiFi installation: Cannot get my subject printer to operate on Windows 10. Model printer I HL-L2350DW which always remains "off-line". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printer-wifi-installation/c1fd0258-a339-463b-a35b-5e8c11be0ca5
  10. Brother printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother printers: Hi, I am a new Surface Go user - loving it so far. Just had a small hiccup installing a printer driver for my wireless printer. I've checked the Brother website, which shows my printer, HL-2270DW, is compatible with Windows 10 s, but the driver download is not available as...