Windows 10: OEM to Retail

Discus and support OEM to Retail in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have OEM version of Windows 10 Home activated in my pc. Now I want to activate my Windows retail key with the same PC, Motherboard and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AravindMohan2, Aug 1, 2020.

1. OEM to Retail

I have OEM version of Windows 10 Home activated in my pc. Now I want to activate my Windows retail key with the same PC, Motherboard and everything [nothing's changed]. Is it possible?

:)

AravindMohan2, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DavidBaileyyz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Sharief K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

OEM to Retail

oem to retail

Hi FrankUnger1

Where did you purchase that OEM copy of WIndows 10, you will have to check with the seller to see if they can provide you with a deal on purchasing a Retail Licence.

Microsoft do not provide a way of going from OEM to Retail as they do not sell OEM licences to the general public . ..

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

OEM to Retail

1. OEM to Retail - Similar Threads - OEM Retail

2. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  3. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  4. how to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without complete reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without complete reinstall?: How to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without a complete reinstall of Windows 11?In other words: how to make the Windows 11 home dependant on the Motherboard?We have to change a new MoBo , that has to be exchanged for a bit stronger one.Windows 11 home...
  5. how to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without complete reinstall?

how to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without complete reinstall?: How to change Windows 11 Home OEM into Windows 11 Home retail without a complete reinstall of Windows 11?In other words: how to make the Windows 11 home dependant on the Motherboard?We have to change a new MoBo , that has to be exchanged for a bit stronger one.Windows 11 home...
  6. Can oem Windows can be reactivated in same pc when retail Windows is already there?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can oem Windows can be reactivated in same pc when retail Windows is already there?: Hi, my laptop come with oem Windows 10 and i installed retail Windows on it , now i want to use my oem Windows again my laptop so that i can transfer retail Windows to other pc , is it possible to do this?...
  7. Can oem Windows can be reactivated in same pc when retail Windows is already there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can oem Windows can be reactivated in same pc when retail Windows is already there?: Hi, my laptop come with oem Windows 10 and i installed retail Windows on it , now i want to use my oem Windows again my laptop so that i can transfer retail Windows to other pc , is it possible to do this?...
  8. Can oem Windows can be reactivated in same pc when retail Windows is already there?

9. Was a Free Windows 8/10 Education Key OEM or Retail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Was a Free Windows 8/10 Education Key OEM or Retail?: I am now aware that retail/OEM version has the difference of retail being able to transfer to another computer. I received a key for free Windows 8, or 8.1, can't remember, Education while I was a college student, which I eventually upgraded to Windows 10 Education for free....
  10. Was a Free Windows 8/10 Education Key OEM or Retail?

Was a Free Windows 8/10 Education Key OEM or Retail?: I am now aware that retail/OEM version has the difference of retail being able to transfer to another computer. I received a key for free Windows 8, or 8.1, can't remember, Education while I was a college student, which I eventually upgraded to Windows 10 Education for free....