Windows 10: OEM to Retail

Discus and support OEM to Retail in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have OEM version of Windows 10 Home activated in my pc. Now I want to activate my Windows retail key with the same PC, Motherboard and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AravindMohan2, Aug 1, 2020.

1. OEM to Retail

I have OEM version of Windows 10 Home activated in my pc. Now I want to activate my Windows retail key with the same PC, Motherboard and everything [nothing's changed]. Is it possible?

:)

AravindMohan2, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DavidBaileyyz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Sharief K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

OEM to Retail

oem to retail

Hi FrankUnger1

Where did you purchase that OEM copy of WIndows 10, you will have to check with the seller to see if they can provide you with a deal on purchasing a Retail Licence.

Microsoft do not provide a way of going from OEM to Retail as they do not sell OEM licences to the general public . ..

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

OEM to Retail

1. OEM to Retail - Similar Threads - OEM Retail

2. I like to buy windows 10 pro or home OEM or retail key in bulk. Is there anyone who can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I like to buy windows 10 pro or home OEM or retail key in bulk. Is there anyone who can...: I need to buy license keys in bulk that it work any country. Please send me more description. submitted by /u/Avesheak1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e21s/i_like_to_buy_windows_10_pro_or_home_oem_or/
  3. Does a Windows 10 Pro Retail License wipe an OEM Windows 10 Home license permanently?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does a Windows 10 Pro Retail License wipe an OEM Windows 10 Home license permanently?: I own a Windows 10 Pro Retail License with the included USB from a previous pc build which I have now sold as parts. I have recently bought a laptop as a replacement with an OEM Windows 10 Home license that I am planning on keeping for a year or two and replacing in the...
  4. Windows 10 Retail or OEM

Windows 10 Retail or OEM: I am thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 Home to Pro. My PC is about 7 years old and I bought it as a bare machine together with a Windows 8 disk which I installed myself. Over the years it has upgraded and is now Windows 10 2004. At some stage I will buy a new PC and...
  5. How to determine if unopened Windows 10 is legitimate and retail vs OEM

How to determine if unopened Windows 10 is legitimate and retail vs OEM: Not sure if this is the best place to post this, please redirect if not. I found someone on my local Nextdoor app selling a couple Windows 10 Pro installs. They are sealed in box, but I want to be sure they are legitimate and retail versions. Is there a way to determine this...
  6. Losing my mind. I have 2 MS accounts, and 4 Windows licenses (3 oem, 1 retail)

Losing my mind. I have 2 MS accounts, and 4 Windows licenses (3 oem, 1 retail): Ive spend the last 90 minutes on the phones with microsoft. They cannot tell me which license is attached to which account. I need to move the retail win10 pro to a new machine, and need to know which account and if I can. Where can I get this information? PI'd be soo...
  7. Retail Licence and OEM Licencse two computers - same microsoft account

Retail Licence and OEM Licencse two computers - same microsoft account: HI All, i already have a laptop with a retail windows 10 pro license linked to my microsoft account. i bought another laptop which has an OEM licencse windows 10 pro. can i link my same microsoft account in the OEM laptop too? would it transfer my retail license to the...
  8. Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license

Microsoft store OEM license or Retail license: Is the Windows 10 USB product on the microsoft store an OEM license or a Retail license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-oem-license-or-retail-license/46f89348-83e1-42ae-9596-da45958257ca
  9. OEM windows 7 to retail windows 10? Do I need a new licence key?

OEM windows 7 to retail windows 10? Do I need a new licence key?: Hi all. I'm about to build a new PC and was wondering if I'll need to purchase a new licence for Windows 10. My current PC (the one I'm using now and about to replace) was custom built by myself in 2014, and when I did so I used an OEM DVD copy of windows 7 (Home Premium I...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade applied to OEM key instead of retail key.

Windows 10 upgrade applied to OEM key instead of retail key.: I just purchased the "upgrade to windows 10 pro" for $100 on the Microsoft store, and during the process had to put in an activation key. After purchasing the upgrade, I was upset to learn that it applied the upgrade to an OEM copy of windows that I am running on my computer...