Windows 10: OEM VERSION REINSTALLATION IN SAME COMPUTER

Discus and support OEM VERSION REINSTALLATION IN SAME COMPUTER in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sir, I have purchased activation key of windows 10 pro OEM version. I have used it on my computer to activate windows. May be I have to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ARIN11, Nov 11, 2018.

1. ARIN11 Win User

OEM VERSION REINSTALLATION IN SAME COMPUTER

Sir,

I have purchased activation key of windows 10 pro OEM version. I have used it on my computer to activate windows. May be I have to reinstall windows 10 pro in my computer due to some reason. Can I use that product key again to activate windows in my computer(same computer)? Please answer. I am waiting for your early reply.

:)

ARIN11, Nov 11, 2018

2. OEM Version of MS Xp?

What exactly do i have to have to install a OEM Version of Microsoft Windows Xp on a Computer, And if i plan to build computers and sell them, Would i need the OEM version?

ArabTanksta, Nov 11, 2018
  3. upgrade to windows 10 home oem version

Based on how OEM licensing works, changing the motherboard invalidates the licensing. Recent communications suggest that Microsoft might be forgiving to such circumstance, so you could reinstall Windows 10 Home, then use chat support to reactivate:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 11, 2018
  4. groze Win User

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. OEM VERSION REINSTALLATION IN SAME COMPUTER - Similar Threads - OEM VERSION REINSTALLATION

2. I had oem version of windows 10 after i reinstall windows 10 oem version became to retail...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had oem version of windows 10 after i reinstall windows 10 oem version became to retail...: I had oem version of windows 10 after i reinstall windows 10 oem version became to retail version Now I want to upgrade my laptop with m.2 nvme ssd and then reinstall windows 10 Activation section is saying Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft...
  3. Windows Activation after reinstall on same computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after reinstall on same computer: I want to gift my current PC to my son as I have just bought a new PC. The current PC is Windows 10 Pro and activation says "Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account". I am going to reinstall windows afresh using a USB created using the...
  4. Windows Activation after reinstall on same computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after reinstall on same computer: I want to gift my current PC to my son as I have just bought a new PC. The current PC is Windows 10 Pro and activation says "Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account". I am going to reinstall windows afresh using a USB created using the...
  5. Windows Activation after reinstall on same computer

6. OEM Versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM Versions: there are any thing illegal to Microsoft from using oem windows versions.... I will use it to my device but the very low price of the windows makes me hesitant to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-versions/20529ad5-990f-46e5-ba83-afc277c9cf49
  7. Using an OEM version of W10 to operate a new computer

Using an OEM version of W10 to operate a new computer: I have a computer that died because off a system board issue. I want to replace that computer with a new computer same model brand My questions is : can i buy a new computer without an operating system and use the ssd that i had windows 10 on originally an oem version to use...
  8. Reinstallation oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation oem: I wonder if it is possible to reinstall a harddrive in a computer as many times as I like with the oem dvd sort of windows 10. When a I got a computer from my parents for a few years ago there was a following dvd media that was supossed to be used only for reinstallation in...
  9. Retail version or OEM version

in Windows 10 Support
    Retail version or OEM version: Hi Friends, I am thinking of building a new PC on my own. I am a home user only. I will buy all the hardware from a local shop ie motherboard, cpu, ram, hdd etc and then I would like to install a genuine/legal version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on it. But should I buy OEM...
  10. Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?

in Windows 10 Support
    Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?: I have two of the same HP All-in-One computers that are both running the same version of Windows (AE), but when I open explorer the views are different. One shows icons under Quick Access, and one shows folders. How do you change them? I cannot find any option to "display as...