Windows 10: OEM Windows install

Discus and support OEM Windows install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot respond to original post where I asked about, is Win 11 is an upgrade to win 8 or 10, or can you buy and OEM version of win 11 to install on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertRedditt, Jan 18, 2022.

1. OEM Windows install

Cannot respond to original post where I asked about, is Win 11 is an upgrade to win 8 or 10, or can you buy and OEM version of win 11 to install on a home built computer that I build for myself, as a stand along version on a new drive, I do not or ever have upgrade from version to the next, upgrades seem to run very much slower then a clean install. Upon looking into what I asked, I did find a piece of information from a site I buy computer parts from to build ny own computers from myself and family members was this.From Microsoft."Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject t

:)

RobertRedditt, Jan 18, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

OEM Windows install

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

Yea, I got that part, was just wondering if the OEM disk/key part was broken down into further catergories, like vendor specific - DELL, HP, etc. ?

What about service packs? I have a retail XP SP1 disk. I recall seeing a way to make a new disk with all the latest SP's. Sorry, rambling off topic here...

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

OEM Windows install

1. OEM Windows install - Similar Threads - OEM install

2. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  3. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  4. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  6. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  7. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home

Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home: Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-window-11-pro-oem-in-window-11-home/50fae69f-235a-4582-adb7-fb73fd6789d3
  9. Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home: Can i install window 11 Pro OEM in window 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-window-11-pro-oem-in-window-11-home/50fae69f-235a-4582-adb7-fb73fd6789d3
  10. If I install a new OS, will my OEM key remain?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I install a new OS, will my OEM key remain?: I have a HP Stream 14. The storage has been maxed out on it, and no matter how many resets I do, the filled storage remains. It's a 31 gb drive. I've tried system recovery and all of that, but now I wanna run Ubuntu on my laptop now. I just want to know if my OEM key will...