Windows 10: OEM windows

Discus and support OEM windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. OEM windows

I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?

:)

silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Mar 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

OEM windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

OEM windows

1. OEM windows - Similar Threads - OEM

2. Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change: I've a PC with valid OEM Windows 11 Pro OEM license. After changing SSD to a bigger one, MS refuses to re-activate the licensethe status of the license has remaining 1000 rearm counts...
  3. Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pro OEM re-activation SSD change: I've a PC with valid OEM Windows 11 Pro OEM license. After changing SSD to a bigger one, MS refuses to re-activate the licensethe status of the license has remaining 1000 rearm counts...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  6. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  8. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  9. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  10. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...