Windows 10: OEM windows

Discus and support OEM windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. OEM windows

I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?

:)

silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Mar 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

OEM windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

OEM windows

1. OEM windows - Similar Threads - OEM

2. Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website: I bought Lenovo P52 with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. It connects to network but I get 'without Internet connection' message for wifi and LAN interfaces both and I can't load any site. Internet connection works because my other devices (Windows 10 Home and Android) have no...
  3. OEM VS retail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM VS retail: 1- what the good key for laptop DELL OEM VS Retail key ? And what is the difference between them ? 2 - Which of these two sites better buy genuine Windows version at an acceptable price and there are other sites better than them : A-...
  4. WIN 10 PRO WITH A WIN 8 OEM KEY ON MOTHERBOARD, WINDOWS ARE RUNNING BUT CANT ACTIVATE

WIN 10 PRO WITH A WIN 8 OEM KEY ON MOTHERBOARD, WINDOWS ARE RUNNING BUT CANT ACTIVATE: Hey guys, i came across this problem recently on a laptop i'm working on. Seems that this laptop came with a win 8 OEM key which is bounded to the MB. HP ENVY Touchsmart is the laptop, now it is running win 10 pro (they probably updated in the past but now it has 2x keys) and...
  5. Windows 10 oem vs retail

Windows 10 oem vs retail: What is the difference between oem and retail version of windows 10. Is ti true that oem version can only install once and retail version can install as many times as needed ? 132851
  6. Windows 10 oem vs retail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 oem vs retail: What is the difference between oem and retail version of windows 10. Is ti true that oem version can only install once and retail version can install as many times as needed ? 132851
  7. Help OEM Reserved issue

Help OEM Reserved issue: okay i was experiencing issues with the secondary hard drive in my pc namely it was only in read only and i coudn't put new files on it tried to fix it failed to get anywhere i updated windows then tried to turn my pc on and now it cant find the windows on the pc at all...
  8. Windows 10 OEM Key - Account link

Windows 10 OEM Key - Account link: Hey ! So I have my current OEM windows licence installed on my machine, and I'm building a new system that I will use very soon. Since I can't transfer my current licence to that new system, and since I can't afford a full edition, I'm probably about to buy another OEM key...
  9. Need to copy PC excactly to another PC and both activated. Both have OEM Windows 10 Pro.

Need to copy PC excactly to another PC and both activated. Both have OEM Windows 10 Pro.: Need to copy a Lenovo Laptop onto a Dell workstation. Need them to be exact copies of each other. Both have OEM versions of Windows 10 Pro. Can we image the Dell PC with the backed up image from the Lenovo and still get Windows to activate? Using Acronis True Image, but the...
  10. Second-hand computer has Windows 10 Pro installed (OEM licence not in BIOS), but only...

Second-hand computer has Windows 10 Pro installed (OEM licence not in BIOS), but only...: I've used ShowKeyPlus to review the Windows OS installed on my second-hand Dell computer. Windows 10 Pro is activated and running fine - many people would be happy with this, but I would like to be sure I have properly licenced software. I've signed into Windows with my...