Windows 10: OEM windows

Discus and support OEM windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. OEM windows

I wanted to ask as of 2019 is it still possible to use OEM windows on a PC am building for myself ? Is it legal ?

:)

silverviper1, Mar 14, 2019

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Mar 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

OEM windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

OEM windows

1. OEM windows - Similar Threads - OEM

2. Trying to upgrade from OEM license to retail license without success

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to upgrade from OEM license to retail license without success: I have bought a new laptop that comes with an OEM license preinstalled. I want to transfer the retail license that I had on my old pc to the new pc but I get an activation error when I try to enter the activation key. I also have removed the old pc from my account to be sure...
  3. which product for upgrade FROM Win7 HomePremium OEM to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which product for upgrade FROM Win7 HomePremium OEM to Windows 10 Home?: I've got a legit install of Win7 HomePremium OEM. I want to in-place upgrade to a roughly equivalent version of Win10. I suspect that's Win10 Home OEM or Upgrade/Retail. I do *not* want to do a full/clean install -- I want to upgrade what I have. Ideally keeping as...
  4. WINDOWS 10 OEM licence legal and not

WINDOWS 10 OEM licence legal and not: Hello I apologize in advance for too long question, but I want to once and for all to understand, and it is interesting to many others. So, in recent years on the trading floors ebey type and those with him, a large number of sellers offering the license keys windows 10...
  5. Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows

Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows: Hey Guys, Apologies for the long back story. So I purchased a used laptop from a guy, only to discover a non genuine version of windows 10 PRO on a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5755) that should have originally come with Window 10 HOME. So I quickly buy an OEM version of windows 10...
  6. OEM Product Key

OEM Product Key: I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro (OEM) and installed it on my computer which currently has a windows 10 Home ( OEM ). Then i installed the windows 10 home to my laptop. However i can't activate the product key of the said OS. I get this error "We can't activate windows on...
  7. Which is better, Windows 10 (from 7 Ultimate) OEM, or Windows 10 (from 7 Home) Retail? And...

Which is better, Windows 10 (from 7 Ultimate) OEM, or Windows 10 (from 7 Home) Retail? And...: My current old laptop is physically falling apart. I can still get it to boot for now, so I do have access to it. It is Windows 10 Home, upgraded with free upgrade from Windows 7 Home. When I run the CMD: slmgr -dli, it shows up as Windows CORE edition, Retail Channel. So I...
  8. Window licence is Showing VOLUME not OEM

Window licence is Showing VOLUME not OEM: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Ideapad 330s laptop with a licenced Windows 10 Home SL, but on checking the expire date using command line in command prompt: slmgr/xpr showing expire date of 19/04/2019 but it should show activated permanently also on using slmgr/dli I am...
  9. Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code

Activate My Laptop's Windows 10 With My Laptops OEM Serial Code: Hello, I had my laptop's windows 10 activated with my organization serial code but now I want to activate my laptop's windows with the OEM key.how can I do this? please help....
  10. Cannot activate reinstalled Windows with OEM key

Cannot activate reinstalled Windows with OEM key: I've reinstalled my Windows 10 Home edition because it was Chinese and I wanted English. Turned out my key was a single-language Chinese key so I've downloaded the Chinese installer to reinstall the original system and activate it so that I can at least have a working...