Windows 10: OEM_DM Channel Help

Discus and support OEM_DM Channel Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if OEM_DM type activation key on THIS computer and reactivate it again using the code or logging into Microsoft back into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NipperDude, Nov 2, 2020.

1. OEM_DM Channel Help

Hello, I was wondering if OEM_DM type activation key on THIS computer and reactivate it again using the code or logging into Microsoft back into the computer. I've read that I can't activate the keys on other computers, but it doesn't say anything about reactivating it on the same computer. Please help!

:)

NipperDude, Nov 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain

These are new PCs mostly which came with a OEM_DM channel license but not activated. Only few of them are re-installed again. Many PCs are already added to domain without knowing activation would be a problem. Is the PC looking for MKS volume license after
    joining domain and thus failing?

SandipanChowdhury, Nov 2, 2020
  4. OEM_DM Channel Help

Enivormental variable

1 No KMSpico is not listed here

2 It gives software licensing service version 10.0.018362.719

Name Windows (R), Coresinglelanguage edition

Description Windows(R) operation system, OEM_DM channel

AdnanTariq3, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

OEM_DM Channel Help

1. OEM_DM Channel Help - Similar Threads - OEM_DM Channel Help

2. Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?: Hi everyone,I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of this fantastic forum to conquer the sometimes-challenging world of DirecTV schedules. I recently subscribed to the DirecTV entertainment package and am eagerly exploring all the exciting content it offers....
  3. Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help with DIRECTV Channel Schedules?: Hi everyone,I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of this fantastic forum to conquer the sometimes-challenging world of DirecTV schedules. I recently subscribed to the DirecTV entertainment package and am eagerly exploring all the exciting content it offers....
  4. Question Regarding OEM_DM Channel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding OEM_DM Channel.: I have a laptop that had windows 11 pre-installed. Once my windows 11 got corrupt, in anger i deleted my microsoft account that i was logged in while i was using windows. I was using linux for some time. Now i want to come back to windows. Do i need to buy a new windows...
  5. Question Regarding OEM_DM Channel.

Question Regarding OEM_DM Channel.: I have a laptop that had windows 11 pre-installed. Once my windows 11 got corrupt, in anger i deleted my microsoft account that i was logged in while i was using windows. I was using linux for some time. Now i want to come back to windows. Do i need to buy a new windows...
  6. Is it possible to transfer my OEM_DM key when upgrading to a new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer my OEM_DM key when upgrading to a new motherboard?: Hello all, I recently bought a new MOBO Motherboard and was going to upgrade as a have a new CPU that is not compatible with my current MOBO. When I install the new MOBO is it possible to switch over my current windows key or do I have to buy a separate windows license. I see...
  7. Audio channel swapping help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio channel swapping help: Hello Reddit, I come seeking some assistance with the audio channels of my headset. I have recently purchased a new headset that on my phone has the correct audio channel input, but suddenly when I plug my headset into my PC, the audio channels left and rights get mixed up....
  8. weather channel

weather channel: for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-channel/1cc31b69-3a76-4dca-94f7-c8ab41814134
  9. Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain: My PCs came with OEM_DM windows 10 license. After reinstalling windows, license gets activated as long as the PC is not joined to the windows AD domain. Trying to activate license after joining domain fails with 0xC004F074 error. It seems the PC is trying to look for volume...
  10. Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate OEM_DM laptop using retail disk: hi... my laptop come with Win 10 Pro OEM_DM which is digital license. hdd now spoilt. i buy new SSD but don't have OEM disk to reinstall. i download Windows 10 ISO from MS website, after clean install on SSD, check it is Windows 10 Pro Retail. my question, is that legal to...