Windows 10: Off, is that all you know is off

Discus and support Off, is that all you know is off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Come on Microsoft, put the darn Bingo back on. My day isn't complete without the few hrs. I play. Especially now when we have to stay IN.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BaddestCarcass5, May 3, 2020.

1. Off, is that all you know is off

Come on Microsoft, put the darn Bingo back on. My day isn't complete without the few hrs. I play. Especially now when we have to stay IN.

:)

BaddestCarcass5, May 3, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Off, is that all you know is off :p

cadaveca, May 3, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 3, 2020
  4. Off, is that all you know is off

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Off, is that all you know is off

1. Off, is that all you know is off - Similar Threads - Off off

2. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  3. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  4. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  5. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  6. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  8. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  9. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  10. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...