Windows 10: off printer

Discus and support off printer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a printer and my device suddenly updated for Windows and now my printer is not working. It says offline even though im staring on the lights and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dimalex1, Aug 8, 2022.

1. dimalex1 Win User

off printer

I got a printer and my device suddenly updated for Windows and now my printer is not working. It says offline even though im staring on the lights and the screen it is ON. What the heck is going on? Please somebody help

:)

dimalex1, Aug 8, 2022

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 8, 2022
  4. off printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

off printer

1. off printer - Similar Threads - off printer

2. Why is our printer suddenly printing in black and white? Grayscale is off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is our printer suddenly printing in black and white? Grayscale is off.: HP printer printing only black and white. Grayscale is off. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-our-printer-suddenly-printing-in-black-and/4130e9d4-9e96-4e47-8ba5-225a6f209814
  3. Why is our printer suddenly printing in black and white? Grayscale is off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is our printer suddenly printing in black and white? Grayscale is off.: HP printer printing only black and white. Grayscale is off. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-our-printer-suddenly-printing-in-black-and/4130e9d4-9e96-4e47-8ba5-225a6f209814
  4. Why is our printer suddenly printing in black and white? Grayscale is off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...

When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...: When I was typing a two page letter, the printer stopped in middle of the page. It said "improper" turned off. I never turned anything off while that letter was printing. How do I correct this?...
  6. When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...: When I was typing a two page letter, the printer stopped in middle of the page. It said "improper" turned off. I never turned anything off while that letter was printing. How do I correct this?...
  7. PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660: IT IS NOT COMMUNICATING WITH MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line-for-windows-11-hpenvy-5660/656303d5-bdcd-4c89-8121-79dfe5fad00f
  8. PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660

PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660: IT IS NOT COMMUNICATING WITH MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line-for-windows-11-hpenvy-5660/656303d5-bdcd-4c89-8121-79dfe5fad00f
  9. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  10. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...