Windows 10: Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging

Discus and support Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to draw in that program called Mischief but it came out really slow and laggy. Why is it? A visual glitch?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AadiSiddiqi, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging

I was trying to draw in that program called Mischief but it came out really slow and laggy. Why is it? A visual glitch?

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Sep 12, 2020

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging

1. Off-Topic: Mischief painting app lagging - Similar Threads - Off Topic Mischief

2. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  3. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  4. off topic inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    off topic inquiry: Missing child cant get help from most of the community and its hard to locate father custodial interference and looking for anything that im not seeing i have gone above beyond and above to locate my son jahiem amir formally a wright but name changed if u have any suggestions...
  5. paint app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  6. paint app

paint app: Hello.Recently i have installed windows 11.I noticed that paint app isnot working.I open it but it freezes ana after a few seconds close.I can't edi a file or copy paste a screenshot with alt +prtscreen key...
  7. Microsoft Paint 3D Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Paint 3D Lag: i have been using Microsoft Paint 3D for almost a month creating 3D objects for my gameand as long as i use it it gets very laggy. i tried creating new a prodject, re opening the application,restarting my computer and the lag is still in. i scanned my laptop, and my laptop...
  8. Paint app

Paint app: SKEW command cobbled. I'm using Windows 10 and Office 365. The SKEW command is supposed to skew an object horizontally left or right and vertically up and down. Skewing right is accomplished by entering a positive number in the "horizontal" field. Skewing left used to happen...
  9. Off Topic for Windows 10: Working on a computer for a friend.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Off Topic for Windows 10: Working on a computer for a friend.: This is off topic for Windows 10. But a friend called me asking me to get help on fixing her dad's HP Pavilion Slimline PC with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I had to reinstall Windows 7. It has crashed twice now. I tested the hardware (hard disk, memory, etc.) by using...
  10. Maybe a little off topic

in Windows 10 Support
    Maybe a little off topic: In what program could if find commands like: size=getRectangle(cmdWindow) setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint ) setRect ( cndWindow, l0, 10, 200, 200, 1) Don Cole 133153