Windows 10: Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop

Discus and support Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to Open Desktop App from Sharepoint I receive this error message. protocolhandler.exe - Application Error The application was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris O'Connor, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop

When I try to Open Desktop App from Sharepoint I receive this error message.

protocolhandler.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly Oxc0000022

:)

Chris O'Connor, Feb 11, 2020

2. activte my windows and prodcut key

activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key

ashishawasthi1, Feb 11, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 11, 2020
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop

1. Offcie prodcuts have stopped opening on my desktop - Similar Threads - Offcie prodcuts stopped

2. Prodcut key windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prodcut key windows 8.1: I want to degrade from Windows 10 to windows 8.1 because my windows 10 lags. I downloaded windows 8.1 iso file but it shows to enter a product key even when I have laptop that came with a genuine product key. Please do not suggest any methods to fasten up my windows 10....
  3. Prodcut key windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prodcut key windows 8.1: I want to degrade from Windows 10 to windows 8.1 because my windows 10 lags. I downloaded windows 8.1 iso file but it shows to enter a product key even when I have laptop that came with a genuine product key. Please do not suggest any methods to fasten up my windows 10....
  4. Prodcut key sticker worn off

Prodcut key sticker worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  5. Prodcut key worn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prodcut key worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  6. Prodcut key worn off

Prodcut key worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  7. Windows Activation Prodcut Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Prodcut Key: I have windows Product Key. I have installed Windows Crack version, I want to register windows from my previous Product Key. but when I am putting that key it is giving error, it is not getting register. please help...
  8. My desktop is freezing and also have a problem opening windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop is freezing and also have a problem opening windows: Hi there. I have Windows 10 PRO and am having a lot of trouble with my desktop screen freezing intermittently and also PC battling to open windows on startup. An IT tech put in a ssd a couple of months ago but problem has not been resolved. I have attached some screenshots to...
  9. My Desktop stopped working.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Desktop stopped working.: My Desktop stopped working. When I Turn it on the PC Squeels from the Speaker and the On Light Normally Blue Flashes Red. I was Running Windows 10 and it is a HPZ210. The computer works with a different Hard drive from another computer. I Don't have the Doc's with the Comp so...
  10. activte my windows and prodcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    activte my windows and prodcut key: activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activte-my-windows-and-prodcut-key/b15faf13-12ff-4005-b31f-d8ddbc409087